AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC has more Admins/Mods than They Say

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Administrators

It says there are no others, but that's a lie. Here, I'll show you.

I don't know if it's more than the one I have found--I've checked a lot of spots they could have messed up--but there is in fact someone who is either a mod or admin who's almost always logged in and in the lounge, as well as occasionally browsing models. I'm sure most models have had him in their room; he was in mine even when I was new.

And even if he isn't an admin/mod, I can at least say he's closely affiliated with the site.

Bah. I guess the only way to explain it is to show what I found.

Here, check this out. Models go into the model admin page, under settings, click chat background. Set it to blank by clicking to "discontinue using it" and take a look at the image that shows.

This is the only screenshot of the site I can find where they didn't log out first. Also, it's an actual guy; he has a friend's list and you can see him in the room and everything. So it's not that they just edited the picture.

So yeah. I think MFC does more than they say they do, but less than we want them to.

I wonder how long it'll be before the image is taken down.

This is where it's hosted;
http://img.myfreecams.com/mfc2/images/m ... medium.jpg

Here's his profile page;
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/mfcuser

I've known about this for a very long time, and I even called him out on it without saying his name when he was in my room last. He promptly left, so I PM'ed him the next day. No response.

Someone on his profile called him a spy, as well. So other people know too :)

I don't think it's bad that they hide them, it's why I never said anything. It's good that they do anything, really. The only reason I'm showing this is to show that yeah, MFC does stuff. They watch more than you know, and there are other admins/mods like this I'm sure of it.

Besides, by not giving out all the names girls won't "behave" when they're around.

The sad part of all of this is that it shows that they have the means to enforce rules... they just don't.

Attachments

• mfcuser.jpg
    mfcuser.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 791
I suspected this forever. If you're observant you spot little things that just dont sit right with you, and the most logical answer would be a mod or admin.

He actually used to be directly listed in the admin wiki page when I first started.

One of the best things about wiki's is that you can look at the revision history, ya know. :)

Attachments

• mfcuser.jpg
    mfcuser.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 769
AmberCutie said:
He actually used to be directly listed in the admin wiki page when I first started.

One of the best things about wiki's is that you can look at the revision history, ya know. :)
:clap: I've said it before and I will say it again, I love you. :love7:

Wooahh!! Good job Amber!! So hes basically a secret admin now.... Who might snitch on girls for breaking the rules?? Seems like it. I wonder if we can banned him from rooms? Hehe.

AlexLady said:
Oh. But he wasn't there way back. I guess I should have looked better before posting this.

Ah ok, November. Well, XD
Yeah I'm pretty sure I had aaron1 and mfcuser both on my friend list as soon as I created my model account due to them being listed on the wiki.

AlexLady said:
Haha. I reread what you wrote twice, for a moment I thought they were in it now as of this November, but didn't see the 09'.

I wonder why they don't want us to know one day, and the other day they do. Something must have happened.

I bet hes a snitch. Lol. Models were bitching at him in 09 about telling on them for breaking rules. MFC took him off so he can continue to tell on girls. :lol:

AlexLady said:
Yeah I saw that, but still, there should be snitches. It seems she was just mad because he didn't enforce it on everyone, but it's hard to tell from her CAPSRAGE.
And WTF did she mean by "negger". Sounds like she deserved whatever came to her IMO.
aOrwo.jpg

2 things;
first of all i would like to say that i think that secret moderators, not admins (there is a difference), are a good thing. the important thing is that these people need to be fair and unbiased. also they need to have sufficient powers to be able to do the job required but not so much that they can intimidate people, models especially.
i've said for some time that models should be able to nominate their own room moderator, useful for when the model is doing something that keeps them away from the keyboard ie. shower or oil. this is just the logical progession from that.
having un-disclosed moderators is also how a lot of chan sites operate, and by-and-large they manage well enough.

secondly, kudos to amber, i love that scene.

edit: ok, three things, don't hold the in;correct use of punctuation against me. it started in grammar but finished in whisky

I pretty much agree with Fenix's points. It's OK to have unknown moderators around to report things, as long as they are impartial. Now, I doubt that any moderator can be totally impartial; but if they just sit around in one of the Lounges and wait for others to tell everyone "hey, (model name) is giving a guy a BJ" or whatever, that can make it easier to remain unbiased.

As for room moderators, in most popular models' rooms; regulars tend to take on that role voluntarily. Usually it's just answering common questions and pointing out stupidity from other members; but it is done on an unofficial basis.

Mikeythegeek said:
I pretty much agree with Fenix's points. It's OK to have unknown moderators around to report things, as long as they are impartial. Now, I doubt that any moderator can be totally impartial; but if they just sit around in one of the Lounges and wait for others to tell everyone "hey, (model name) is giving a guy a BJ" or whatever, that can make it easier to remain unbiased.

As for room moderators, in most popular models' rooms; regulars tend to take on that role voluntarily. Usually it's just answering common questions and pointing out stupidity from other members; but it is done on an unofficial basis.

True, and if people new to the room actually get to know the "reg/mods" that almost each model has...it solves ALOT of issues and keeps the flow going without the model having to stop and say or type "See profile" "See topic" or answer the same 4 Qs every 7 mins :D

the one thing that a regular can't help with is banning the retards that say "OPEN TITS BB" and when a model has to stop and ban their ass til next millennium then it kind of ruins the show a little.

Fenix001 said:
the one thing that a regular can't help with is banning the retards that say "OPEN TITS BB" and when a model has to stop and ban their ass til next millennium then it kind of ruins the show a little.
yeah but some of us would ban so quickly and mercilessly that it would become a problem quick. I know I'd not give anyone a chance to redeem themselves, one strike they're out. That wouldn't work for everyone.

now i even wonder more then ever.. why the fuck are there still baseballs in ass's in public?????
yeah i know the answer.. somewhere.. tucket away... *sigh*.. money

I dont get if theyre secretly watching why they cant secretly ban the assholes too? Like if someone is obviously being a jerk off why they dont just ban them from a models room themselves. If theyre already in there they might as well make themselves handy while spying i think.

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
Tinkerbell said:
I dont get if theyre secretly watching why they cant secretly ban the assholes too? Like if someone is obviously being a jerk off why they dont just ban them from a models room themselves. If theyre already in there they might as well make themselves handy while spying i think.
Admins/moderators can't make a judgment call on people like that. I've got some long standing members in my room who say things that are probably taken the wrong way half the time, or say something that would normally be seen as an asshole thing, but they're just joking or being sarcastic with me. I'd hate for one of my friends to get an admin ban with no warning to me.

AmberCutie said:
Tinkerbell said:
Admins/moderators can't make a judgment call on people like that. I've got some long standing members in my room who say things that are probably taken the wrong way half the time, or say something that would normally be seen as an asshole thing, but they're just joking or being sarcastic with me. I'd hate for one of my friends to get an admin ban with no warning to me.

I think its pretty obvious when someone pops into a room and starts spouting off versus a friend making a joke sometimes. Add to the fact when 7 other people are calling out for a ban n trying to get a models attention to do it during a show cause its so bad.

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
I am sure that no matter WHAT MFC does it is, as always, in the VERY BEST INTEREST of the models..... :lol: sorry.. I just couldn't say that with a straight face.. BWAAA HAAA HAAA!!!

tole_ said:
I am sure that no matter WHAT MFC does it is, as always, in the VERY BEST INTEREST of the models..... :lol: sorry.. I just couldn't say that with a straight face.. BWAAA HAAA HAAA!!!

sorry totally random comments..
i loooove you avatar... aaaaaw

I've never heard of a model getting in trouble for weed on cam. I see it all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.