AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mega May!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eldorian said:
AmberCutie said:
Mirra said:
Just posting to confirm my ROM Emulator arrived here today in perfect condition despite its journey of over 2000 miles. I am eager to try it out!

Wooohooo!!

Dude, I still have the digi camera here as my friend Incogneeto has gone MIA on me with no address to ship to. I have the little ty note written and everything. :cry:

Sounds like he went incognito.

-1000 for horrible joke.

I agree with Mikey. That was pretty terrible. In other news, it already included some files.

• Included Files
    - A text file in Chinese
    - Videos with Chinese titles (Trailer for The Mummy 3 and a short making of Kung Fu Panda)
    - MP3s - One pop song and one techno song; both garbage
    - 3 pictures; one is decent
    - Several games; mostly demos

One of the games was Sonic 2 Advanced which I played for a short while. I think I'm going to enjoy this thing!

AmberCutie said:
Mirra said:
Just posting to confirm my ROM Emulator arrived here today in perfect condition despite its journey of over 2000 miles. I am eager to try it out!

Wooohooo!!

Dude, I still have the digi camera here as my friend Incogneeto has gone MIA on me with no address to ship to. I have the little ty note written and everything. :cry:
You know what's going to happen. You're going to keep it on hand for months, then figure he's not coming back, do something with it, and within a week he'll show up. Even if he doesn't remember about the camera, you're going to feel bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.