AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ME3 Demo

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana Blake

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 11, 2012
Twitter Username
@Nerdgasmgirl
Tumblr Username
nerdgasmgirl
MFC Username
DianaBlake
Streamate Username
DianaBlake
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/58263/nerdgasmgirl
Did anyone download the ME:3 Demo that came out for Valentine's day? I've downloaded it but I haven't had a chance to play yet. A friend sent me a few pics of the art book he just got, it's looking like this game is going to be even better than the last two.

NerdgasmGirl said:
Did anyone download the ME:3 Demo that came out for Valentine's day? I've downloaded it but I haven't had a chance to play yet. A friend sent me a few pics of the art book he just got, it's looking like this game is going to be even better than the last two.
I kind of forgot that it's coming out pretty soon, probly cos they announced it like 2 years ago. Hmm, is it an interactive demo?

Reactions: Diana Blake
It's one of those rare games where I'd rather not play the demo. I "know" the games is gonna be awesome and I'm definitely gonna be buying it so would rather it all be new to me when I do play it.
If it's at least on a par with the last two, I'll be happy. If it's better, I'll go squeeeeeeeeeeee, all the way home.

I wondered why I hadn't seen any marketing and stuff...they're not releasing it on steam o.o

They require you to install their OWN digital content distribution platform, Origins, ugh. They launched Origins because EA asked for the contact details of people who had EA games on steam and steam said um, that's private.

I will buy it, because I loved the last two, but EA isnt doing themselves any favours by acting like corporate fucktards. I hope their origin spyware crap is easy to remove after.

I decided to go ahead and just preorder it without playing any demo. I want to see how my choices affect the outcome of the endgame and that is the only way.

I played some of it, just to look at the new talents but I couldn't get my head around the fact that the person in the demo isn't the same asshole dick that I fell in love with over the past two games and knew this isn't how my story was going to begin in the third game so I had to stop blaming because of that.

I haven't actually played the multi-player yet but I'm glad to hear good things about it. I played through the first mission and now I'm anxiously waiting the last four days until release. :geek:

I would be going home to play as soon as I give these guys all my money but unfortunately I have to get ready to go to the gym at 4am. Sooooo, nap time, gym, actual sleep, cam time, video game coma. I think there must be something wrong with me because I'm actually looking forward to that. :p

SweepTheLeg said:
midnight release get home import character "game can't correctly import facial features from mass effect 2" SONOFABITCH!!

Dude, that better not happen with my game. I spent two freaking hours trying to get the face right for ME:2... I will nerd rage so hardcore :angry4:

currently replaying mass effect 2 to get an idea again of what my character looked like and go from there i guess. I take this stuff seriously, it's why i couldnt even finish the demo. that's not my shephard! i'd shout

Nerdlette Confession: I tried for hours to get my Shepherd to look like Shepherd from Stargate Atlantis. :geek: I eventually gave up and just made him look like an ex-convict. :p

Jup, you're one of those guys that just uses the prefab aren't you? :p In all seriousness, I know it's silly to be so hung up on it but that's MY character. I worked on it so it was a face I felt like fit the guy my character would be. It's childish but I'm emotionally attached to the guy I created. And fuck, I've got ovaries I'm allowed to be overly sentimental! :lol:

If that's the case Jup then why allow anyone to make their own character instead of just saying here's a man here's a woman choose one? I spent two games with one character went through each facial option with hair style, facial hair, eyes, etc etc and spent all that time prior to even playing the game making my guy and now spent probably 60 gameplay hoursish with him now suddenly he can't load properly and I have to try and recapture everything again?

You can have your preset character and get right into playing congrats, as silly as it may seem I have a connection with MY Shepard because I made him he's mine, same reason why I couldn't finish the demo, that's not my Shepard as I've said before. I would be just as upset with if I made a decision in the previous two games and suddenly the game couldn't load it properly and I had to try and remember certain decisions I made previously from years ago before playing the game I've been waiting for. "The storyline won't be identical? THE HORROR!!" Hope that makes sense because I don't think I can make it any more clear.

I use the preset character faces, mainly because I get too indecisive with customization options, but I totally get why that would bother you Sweep.

I'm impatiently waiting for my copy to be delivered, fortunately it's getting here today instead of tomorrow like I thought it would so I don't have as long to wait.

Yeah I was just giving you a hard time, but yeah I do pretty much use the prefab male lol

Someone posted an Obama male when ME2 came out I wouldn't mind using that lol, it really looked like him!

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 24
I got my copy in the mail today, but I seem to have caught something at work. So I think I will wait until I feel better to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.