AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mayan Doomsdayers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it on good authority that the Mayans were in actuality predicting the fall of a place called Jengalopolis.
That's what I heard, anyway. The source is reputable, I believe.

tXLIM.jpg

Tell that to the Twinkie!

it's already the 21st down here and the worst so far is humidity and later having to hang out with my dad.

Jupiter551 said:
it's already the 21st down here and the worst so far is humidity and later having to hang out with my dad.

yeah.. that makes me wonder... 21th where?

Notice its a circle. Like the analog clock. OH NO! THE CLOCK ENDS AT 12!!! END OF TEH WURLD!

That's what I hear whenever someone talks about the Mayans predicting the end of the world.

Reactions: LadyLuna

No shit... I'd cut every one of your throats for a lifetime supply of Oreos.

Perhaps that's really how it all ends.

On a side note:
Why the hell did Nabisco even waste their time with the new resealable packaging?!?!?!
Who the fuck reseals a package of Oreos? Dump that shit out on a plate and pour yourself a half gallon of milk and watch some mother fuggin' Spike TV!

Reactions: Nordling
I just watched that clip...how the fk do people stupid enough to believe this actually collect enough money to get a bunker made?

Jupiter551 said:
I just watched that clip...how the fk do people stupid enough to believe this actually collect enough money to get a bunker made?
Pfffft! I'd build the fuck out of a bunker!

Status
Not open for further replies.