AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Marry, Fuck, Kill

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marry: RoxieRed
Fuck: Evvie
Kill: VanPerv2

Marry: CammiStar
Fuck: MissLollipop
Kill: Jupiter (only because you've already been offed and I really don't want to kill anyone)

Marry: Evvie (anytime bb, I could also shag your brain, but I've heard you're supposed to do the kinky stuff after we're married)
Fuck: Venperv2 (he just likes my imaginary strap-on)
Kill: RogueWarrior (as the wise Perv said, it's easier to kill someone you don't know :whistle: )

Marry: SophiaLocke.. Cause After I'd learn about all the kinky stuff I didn't know I'd like..I'd laugh for like ever, cause she's hysterical

Fuck: Kunra9.... while forcing him to start ACF threads during the act, analyzing all aspects of my awesomeness for everyone to know.... :lol: mwahahhahaha

Kill: JordanBlack...sorry!

Marry: I agree with LuckySmiles...SophiaLocke, and totally the same reasons
Fuck: PlayboyMeagan I don't believe I need to explain my finding her hot
Kill: JerryBoBerry You know what you did :naughty:

A_Cute_Mew said:
Marry: I agree with LuckySmiles...SophiaLocke, and totally the same reasons
Fuck: PlayboyMeagan I don't believe I need to explain my finding her hot
Kill: JerryBoBerry You know what you did :naughty:
Marry: Mew, cuz she's married to SophiaL, and that thought is hot, but also to get to M, I think we would get along well, and could go out drinking.
Fuck: Alexandra Cole, if that is not obvious, than you have never seen her on cam.
Kill: the notion that unrestrained kindness, honesty, are by themself somehow crazy.

TashaDutch said:
Marry: Camstory
Fuck: Megan
Kill: RedHerby
Marry: Tasha
Fuck: me for spending most of my life chasing good drugs instead of good people.
Kill: old man time

Reactions: LadyLuna
Jupiter551 said:
marry: blackrose
I'd make a shoddy wife bb. :naughty:

Marry: Evvie-because she'd be awesome with my fur babies and would do fun stuff with me
Fuck: JJ-because of naughty reasons
Kill: MegansDude-because Megan and I practically share a birthday and she should be MY best friend and give me all the attention :p

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Jupiter551 said:

Marry: Evvie-because she'd be awesome with my fur babies and would do fun stuff with me
Kill: MegansDude-because Megan and I practically share a birthday and she should be MY best friend and give me all the attention :p
Marry: Isabella
Fuck: EasyBakeBabyOven since she is going to kill me anyway, at least I would have a smile on my face. :-D
Kill: Dwight_K_Schrute only because of his name.

MegansDude said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Jupiter551 said:

Fuck: EasyBakeBabyOven since she is going to kill me anyway, at least I would have a smile on my face. :-D
You'll have to wait 20 weeks. :lol: There's more than one reason I'd make such a shoddy wife. Lol.....

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
MegansDude said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Jupiter551 said:

You'll have to wait 20 weeks. :lol: There's more than one reason I'd make such a shoddy wife. Lol.....
That sounds doable. :p

Marry: Jup, he would be my wingman for life! We would get all the bitches
Fuck: Megan, because of reasons.
Kill: Boce, because if I just made an empty threat he wouldnt shut up about it :lol:

Since Ana skipped..... :naughty:

Marry: Albert_1- because I could totally do a relationship where I didn't know the person, just don't ask me for sex
Fuck: NerdgasmGirl- because it would devolve into giggles and fun conversations instead of pillow talk and would consist of lots of spankings I'm assuming
Kill: Ana- for breaking the rules of the game! :snooty: :p

Rose said:
Since Ana skipped..... :naughty:

Marry: Albert_1- because I could totally do a relationship where I didn't know the person, just don't ask me for sex
Fuck: NerdgasmGirl- because it would devolve into giggles and fun conversations instead of pillow talk and would consist of lots of spankings I'm assuming
Kill: Ana- for breaking the rules of the game! :snooty: :p

Ahh shit! My bad.

I shall redeem myself

Marry: Rose, because her sassy, sexy ass would keep me in line :lol: :handgestures-salute:
Fuck: Betsybooty, because she is teh sexy
Kill: Myself, for screwing up the game :oops:

Marry: AwesomeKate--because your name is Awesome! and you are nice
Fuck: Cyn Claire--we might be BFPs, but you really look nice on that couch. :p
Kill: South--before he kills the sweet PlayboyMegan

Status
Not open for further replies.