AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Map of Sexuality

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In real life, my sex life has been pretty damn tame.

My mind is a dark and scary place, so for the black dots that will disturb you- the really disturbing ones, I'm always the victim in those fantasies. Gives you a bit of a clue as to how much I hate myself. Also, there are some things I've done irl that I hate, but love the fantasy of them anyway. Those got both the red and the black dot.

You've been warned

Why do I get the feelng there's a lot more pins in the top regions that no one wants anyone to know about XD

I was very honest in mine...

cupcakeattack said:
Why do I get the feelng there's a lot more pins in the top regions that no one wants anyone to know about XD
lol I doubt it, or at least I hope not

Alright... well... it took me a few days to make this after I saw this thread, and a few more before I worked up the courage to post it.
I blame this, and the reason the map is the way it is, on my anxiety disorder >_> So don't laugh... I'm trying.... I f***ing hate this thing...

Oh, and take the male role of these actions...

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.php? ... 4.84990529

Status
Not open for further replies.