AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

manycam lite?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean i dont know my laptop is almost six years old but thats not old in my eyes my sister has a desktop way older but shes not a gamer like me. she just goes on youtube and so on. i can-not afford a new gaming laptop they are expensive has hell. i mean six years in my eyes isn't old but in the gaming world i guess its starting to get old sadly. i dont know what im gonna do when i need a new laptop because this one was gifted to me my at the time boy-friend and mom both paid for it together he paid half and mom paid half. i dont know enough about computers. :( i dont know how much this one was but i know it was more then 1000 $ sorry for my rant.

edit after about 15-mintues online on chaturbate it crashed WTF i was hoping this was over grrrr, im just gonna try to broadcast without manycam or manycam lite. lets see what happens now lol.

i mean i dont know my laptop is almost six years old but thats not old in my eyes my sister has a desktop way older but shes not a gamer like me. she just goes on youtube and so on. i can-not afford a new gaming laptop they are expensive has hell. i mean six years in my eyes isn't old but in the gaming world i guess its starting to get old sadly. i dont know what im gonna do when i need a new laptop because this one was gifted to me my at the time boy-friend and mom both paid for it together he paid half and mom paid half. i dont know enough about computers. :( i dont know how much this one was but i know it was more then 1000 $ sorry for my rant.

edit after about 15-mintues online on chaturbate it crashed WTF i was hoping this was over grrrr, im just gonna try to broadcast without manycam or manycam lite. lets see what happens now lol.
I'm an avid gamer, and specialize in gaming hardware. Without even knowing what hardware you have, I can tell you, if you bought this laptop 6 years ago, whether it was brand new at the time or not, its definitely getting old. That doesn't mean it's obsolete. It may still be capable in some capacity. And the issue you're having is completely irrelevant to its age in any event.

yes it was new i mean i swear to god im sick of this issues!! i try to run without any software and my flame rate is low WTF im about to give up. this way too annoying also my internet is fine. so i give up i guess

yes it was new i mean i swear to god im sick of this issues!! i try to run without any software and my flame rate is low WTF im about to give up. this way too annoying
Calm down. I can help with that. Let me get home first. I'm not working today but I'm leaving a doctor's office currently.

i try to run without any software and my flame rate is low
Video is encoded and henceforth rendered in real-time by your GPU. If you're experiencing low framerates, it could be caused by a few different factors. Let's get the simplest out of the way first. Tell me what graphics card you have, and then what bit rate and sample rate you're using for encoding. The rates should be listed in CB under your broadcasting tab(if I remember correctly). Your GPU can be found by typing "dxdiag" into the search bar next to your start button, pressing enter, and clicking the Display tab.

hi sorry for not replying sooner i just loss patience with all this and needed a break. its so annoying computers sometimes but i still love them lol.
There's always a reason for everything that occurs in this world. A logical explanation therefore always exists. We may not always be able to perceive it, but it's there.

I may be home again today. I'm not sure. But either way, let me know when you're ready to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.