AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

male web whore?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2011
Hello everyone!
Let me introduce myself: 28 years old guy in need of money. I am trying to find out wheter its poosible for me to be a male model on adult sites. I am straight, but dont care chatting or showing to gay guys. I get a lot of attention from gays anyway.
So what are the chances of making decent money anyway? (20 euros in the hour is minimum i guess)
And what are essential things i need to think off, set up and buy?

Just a pic for who's curious..http://oi51.tinypic.com/24oztky.jpg

Thx in advance :)

I don't think the male models have been doing too good on SV.

I'd suggest the usual though; get a decent cam, lighting, clean your room so it's not distracting, and most of all, be yourself and -have fun- even if your room only has one person in it, or hell, even if it's empty. If we peak in and you look bored, we'll leave.

Also a huge guy mistake in my opinion: Don't be cock cam. It's useless. If we wanted to watch a dick, we'd get it for free. Be more than a penis.

Reactions: Charlie Wilson
Yeah if I wanted to see cock cam, I'd go to camfuze.com. Literally 90% of the models online at any given time are dudes fapping.

Attachments

• camfuze2.jpg
    camfuze2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 120
  • camfuze.jpg
    camfuze.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 120
Ok so far so good.. So is it most gays to expect? And what model webcam should do it ?
Any suggestions for sites are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.