AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for girls to join us!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2013
Hi All!

We're looking for cam girls to join us at SneezyGirls who would be interested in making fetish videos. We pay very well and it will only take you about 15-20 minutes a week to start. I know this sounds crazy, but if you can sneeze easily or have allergies, you're who we're looking for lol Please contact us via PM and we will send you more info on what you need to do to get started. We're always looking for new girls who are money motivated and want to make videos!

Thanks!
Dani

hello there! I have a dustmite allergy, and I can make myself sneeze with pepper if needed. I have a few questions that I'm sure the other girls will want to know as well. Better to answer the question once for everyone, than have to answer the same questions a million times in pm, right?

Am I understanding that you want girls to do videos? Or was that for live shows? Do you have a website already up? If so, please link it! What sort of compensation are we looking at? Is it a flat-rate, or a percentage of what people pay?

Thank you very much for your time in answering these simple questions.

I may be interested as well, but I'd like to see Luna's questions answered first. We get a lot of posts looking for camgirls and more often than not they're some kind of scam. This seems like it *may* be legit though.

Why do we have to contact you in PM for info on how to get started? For some reason that's making me think you're likely to require us to send a video or do a Skype audition. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

MyDesertRose said:
Why do we have to contact you in PM for info on how to get started?

I was thinking the same thing. But maybe he just doesn't plan on checking this forum often and has PM notification turned on?

Guys, let me know. I can't sneeze that easily but I have a pretty cute one, if I do say so myself. :dance:

lookscanjill said:
MyDesertRose said:
Why do we have to contact you in PM for info on how to get started?

I was thinking the same thing. But maybe he just doesn't plan on checking this forum often and has PM notification turned on?

Guys, let me know. I can't sneeze that easily but I have a pretty cute one, if I do say so myself. :dance:
You can set it so that you're e-mailed or somehow notified when someone replies to a certain thread.

Edit: You guys should have mentioned in the first post you were a studio. Most of us have independent accounts on clips4sale already. What do you sell the videos for? What determines how much you pay a girl? I'm sure other girls have the same questions. If you insist on PMing you will be answering the same questions a million times.

So you're a clips4sale studio?

Why would I want to sell you my clips for you to then turn around and sell on clips4sale, when I already have my own clips4sale studio and have sold all of my sneezing clips myself? :think: What do you do differently that could make me more money than I could make myself?

I'm asking this in all seriousness as I'm genuinely interested and would like the answer. Please don't take this as sarcastic. :)

Edit: I didn't notice the paypal comment earlier. Why do you pay with paypal? It's not a safe payment option for any parties involved as they don't allow adult content. Sneezing clips, because these are strictly fetish, would be considered adult content in this case.

SneezyGirls said:
I didn't know links could be posted here, so here ya go!
Our two sites:
http://www.sneezygirls.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/46461

If you're interested, please email us at sneezygirls@gmail.com

Pay varies based on experience and ability and it's a flat rate per minute, but a generous one =) We won't state it publicly, so if you're interested, email us!
We pay with PayPal, Payoneer, or a direct deposit into certain bank accounts.

Most of us already have clips4sale studios and can charge a decent rate for sneezing clips. What can you offer us that we can't do on our own? (That's not intended to be snarky, it's a genuine question.)

Answering publicly about the flat rate per minute would be beneficial to us determining if it's worth it to submit clips to you and it's odd to me that you won't just say it. :twocents-02cents:

Edit: Apparently Rose had the same thought as me, but posts faster.

Reactions: Rose
*resisting the urge to post creepy photos of what dust mites look like*

I was contacted by sneezy girls last year and they're very polite.

For those wondering about payment:
At the time, they offered me a one-time payment of 50$ per clip submitted. The person mentioned that I could get royalties but never elaborated on how much or how.

1000 tokens is what Id charge for a custom anyways (which I wouldnt agree to have resold!), and I'll do my own clips4sale stuff when I get around to it, so I decided not to join. Also, the paypal thing.

Hope that helps a bit.

Because they specialize in that specific thing, they can get more traffic to buy the clips.
The models themselves have to get fans or people just passing by where these guys are/will be known to sell this type of specific thing which people will search for.

It just makes it easier and much less of a hassle to sell to them who would then resell it instead of attempting to sell that specific video yourself.
As for royalties, it would be in a specialized place so people who look for that sort of thing will find it easier and it will be (generally) sold easier which then you have to weigh out if the increase numbers in sales will outweigh the sometimes bought clip from your fans or random people.

Tek said:
Because they specialize in that specific thing, they can get more traffic to buy the clips.
The models themselves have to get fans or people just passing by where these guys are/will be known to sell this type of specific thing which people will search for.

It just makes it easier and much less of a hassle to sell to them who would then resell it instead of attempting to sell that specific video yourself.
As for royalties, it would be in a specialized place so people who look for that sort of thing will find it easier and it will be (generally) sold easier which then you have to weigh out if the increase numbers in sales will outweigh the sometimes bought clip from your fans or random people.
:woops:

Too bad this studio only pays a flat fee AND pays through paypal. As an established camgirl who runs her own clips4sale studio, has over 10,000 twitter followers and has several regulars in her clips4sale store, selling this studio my clips would be a MAJOR rip off to me. That's why I asked the questions I did but they conveniently never came back to answer.

Ladies, selling your clips to this studio would only be profitable if you don't already have a clips4sale account and have zero plans of opening one. Otherwise sell your clips yourself because what you'll make in resells will pass this studio's flat fee.

Reactions: RoseCavilla
Honestly,

Most of the guys who buy my videos aren't looking for the really fetishy stuff like sneezing or farting. If I were to try to sell a video like that by myself, even though I already have a clips4sale store, I would probably not get any takers. Simply because my store doesn't cater to that crowd. So yeah, I am genuinely interested.

But, they say they pay a "flat-fee based on experience". Experience in what? Sneezing? Camming? Making videos? Making videos specifically about sneezing? Why are they so reluctant to post how much money publicly? I do not like that they aren't even directing us to a page where we can find out how much we'll get paid.

No royalties are going to be paid. It's a one-time amount, and they won't even tell us WHAT amount. At this point, I do not have such a clip made, and I don't know if it's worth breaking out the pepper and feather-duster to make one. So, to the op, here's my offer:

If you will send me $200, I will make a video that will last 5-10 minutes. Why such a short video? I'm guessing, since I've never made one, that I'm going to have to do all kinds of things to make myself sneeze and then edit out a lot of sitting around waiting for the sneeze to happen. Meaning, it'll take me a whole day to make that 10 minute video. I need to know from you if you want me to include the bits where I blow my nose after sneezing or not. And if you want me to include me triggering it or not.

If you are interested, please pm me.

Lastly, would you have a problem with me selling the video for myself if I get someone in my room asking me for a sneezing video? It will probably only be one or two people a year. And yes, I will make sure they know about your site in return for that.

I just wanted to suggest you changing the colors and font of your clips4sale store. My eyes aren't great and it literally hurt my eyes and head to look at your clips store, so I closed it. The colors are very bright, would be nice to see it of it were easier on the eyes. :twocents-02cents:

JessiJayde said:
I just wanted to suggest you changing the colors and font of your clips4sale store. My eyes aren't great and it literally hurt my eyes and head to look at your clips store, so I closed it. The colors are very bright, would be nice to see it of it were easier on the eyes. :twocents-02cents:

Was this to me, or to the op?

LadyLuna said:
JessiJayde said:

Was this to me, or to the op?
Pretty sure the OP. Their studio is.....colorful, for lack of a better word.

Rose said:
Tek said:

Too bad this studio only pays a flat fee AND pays through paypal. As an established camgirl who runs her own clips4sale studio, has over 10,000 twitter followers and has several regulars in her clips4sale store, selling this studio my clips would be a MAJOR rip off to me. That's why I asked the questions I did but they conveniently never came back to answer.

Ladies, selling your clips to this studio would only be profitable if you don't already have a clips4sale account and have zero plans of opening one. Otherwise sell your clips yourself because what you'll make in resells will pass this studio's flat fee.
Jessi said:

At the time, they offered me a one-time payment of 50$ per clip submitted. The person mentioned that I could get royalties but never elaborated on how much or how.

1000 tokens is what Id charge for a custom anyways (which I wouldnt agree to have resold!), and I'll do my own clips4sale stuff when I get around to it, so I decided not to join. Also, the paypal thing.

Hope that helps a bit.

That is where I got the royalties part (it was right before mine if you didn't notice).
As for the selling to a company, I can restate that it is for the ones who don't have a large or loyal following to sell their videos to a place that specializes. True, they can't use that video themselves, but when their name gets out (yay publicity), but then they can make new videos.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Tek said:
Rose said:
Tek said:

Jessi said:

Hope that helps a bit.

That is where I got the royalties part (it was right before mine if you didn't notice).
As for the selling to a company, I can restate that it is for the ones who don't have a large or loyal following to sell their videos to a place that specializes. True, they can't use that video themselves, but when their name gets out (yay publicity), but then they can make new videos.
The OP sent me a PM and never mentioned "my name getting out". I don't think it makes sense for them as a studio to promote models in their clips and potentially let traffic go to the models instead of themselves.

Tek said:
According to their studio page, they do not and will not advertise the girls in their clips so anyone who sells them clips, won't get anything at all in return; even publicity. They post the first names of the girls and that's it from what I've observed.

Not a fair trade at all if you ask me. :twocents-02cents:

Rose said:
Tek said:
According to their studio page, they do not and will not advertise the girls in their clips so anyone who sells them clips, won't get anything at all in return; even publicity. They post the first names of the girls and that's it from what I've observed.

Not a fair trade at all if you ask me. :twocents-02cents:

Then, it's a one-time sale that can earn them extra money without earning me extra money. Yup, my price was correct the first time: $200 for the sale!

See, I'm not looking to branch into this genre, so I don't care if they promote me or leave it be. If I'm ever interested in making a sneezing clip, I know who to sell it to for at least one sale, making sure that I can also resell it myself. In fact, if they don't ask for exclusive rights to the video, then I'd suggest to anyone: what have you got to lose by selling them a clip you can turn around and sell to more people?

AirenStar said:
I don't take any adult site/ company seriously that offers payment by paypal :twocents-02cents:
Yeah, I'm afraid this is true.

Most small businesses look to Paypal as a sign of legitimacy ("it's okay, we're for real, we use Paypal!") but anyone who has a week's worth of experience in the adult industry would probably not seriously offer Paypal, at least I would hope.

Paypal is NOT the only legitimate third-party payment source, and considering their witch-hunt-esque closures and seizures on anything remotely connected to sex work (whether the charges are legitimate or not) I am not sure why anyone would choose to use Paypal, and risk having their money seized and be blacklisted for life (ever try a little Internet shopping without Paypal?) when they could just as easily use Payoneer or some other service.

I might work with someone who used Paypal, but only if it was one of the many payment options they provided.

They are also willing to pay through payoneer.

Out of the three offered, Payoneer's the only one I would accept from a company we have very little information on.

LadyLuna said:
They are also willing to pay through payoneer.

Out of the three offered, Payoneer's the only one I would accept from a company we have very little information on.
Yes, BUT Payoneer has started being VERY picky about private loads to cards lately and have been denying a larger than normal amount of private loads so there's an extremely high chance that you wouldn't be able to get paid through Payoneer at all.

The fact that they only offer these three payment options makes them seem shady. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: RoseCavilla
Status
Not open for further replies.