AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Long Chain Handcuffs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several pairs of handcuffs and have found that although I use them occasionally on my subs, I can never use them on my subs for too long, more than a few minutes because they interfere so much with getting anything done. I also have a few pairs of handcuffs / shackles with longer chains but none of them seem to be quite the right size and yet not too long or too short to be annoying. What is the perfect length for something that can be worn indefinitely without interfering much with most activities?

For leg irons, it seems that the typical chain length of 16-18 inch seems about right but still allow enough mobility for my subs to climb stairs and not hurt. Any input would be appreciated.

https://fetlife.com/ is what you're looking for. This is not a forum where we have a lot of bondage enthusiasts.
^This

We’re a cam model forum, where most of us do not have physical contact with “clients” because it’s all digital. You’re better off at a forum that specializes in domme and BDSM stuff. So far I don’t think there’s been much luck finding common ground with ACF users based on your thread topics.

Reactions: MarieElise
I have an account there also. Not putting all my eggs in one basket.

Ok I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. I'm pretty sure you're a dude pretending to be a femdomme so you can talk about your fetish. If I'm wrong feel free to post links to your professional profiles but I couldn't find it. Also, everything you're posting here is just a copy paste but apparently there you live in Malibu?

1721332027082.png

Isn't one of the core, basic tenets of BDSM consent? Coming to a sex worker forum and type diarheaing out all your amateur, lame ass spank bank material is exposing us to something we never consented to or for. Yuck. Fucking weirdo.

No real sex worker would type out that amount of detailed drivel, on a public forum.

Reactions: KingMarti
Ok I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. I'm pretty sure you're a dude pretending to be a femdomme so you can talk about your fetish. If I'm wrong feel free to post links to your professional profiles but I couldn't find it. Also, everything you're posting here is just a copy paste but apparently there you live in Malibu?

View attachment 100817
Just as I am everywhere you are also everywhere too. They are my thread and I choose to post them on every platform that I am on. I am successful woman and I live the lifestyle for fun. I have 5 playhouses in all my 5 homes in California. IF you want to visit holla will give you an invite.

Just as I am everywhere you are also everywhere too. They are my thread and I choose to post them on every platform that I am on. I am successful woman and I live the lifestyle for fun. I have 5 playhouses in all my 5 homes in California. IF you want to visit holla will give you an invite.
lol yes I am everywhere. It’s very easy to find out that I am a content creator because you can easily find my sites.

i just read the last line where you said you live the lifestyle for fun. That’s absolutely fine but this forum is for professionals and their fans. It seems like you are not either of those things

Status
Not open for further replies.