AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Live Cam - Menu Purchases?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 7, 2020
During Live Cam (any platform in general), If someone purchases something off your menu (example: feet/butt/etc pics, 5 minute video, & so on… ), Do you deliver these after you’re Live Cam is done? Or do you send during? If during, do you change your Live feed from your camera to something else?

Selling Wearables - how do some of you go about it? Other than saying “used..(insert item here)”, what other terms do you say in place of “used”? So it doesn’t look like it’s selling “used”, if I make sense. Where do you accept payment for these items? Do you have purchasers tip your page? Or somewhere else? (Since platforms take a percentage). Since this is a physical item to be sent out, do you have them send their ship to information on your cam platform or somewhere else?

Price - What is the current sort of price for used undie/feet pic? How much to charge for sellable videos (alone play/just feet/etc (is there an average per minute?)

I look around the internet for pricing, it’s confusion. thoughts from anyone, that will be amaze. Thank you.

-xoxo-

I believe almost all platforms provide a way for users to purchase media content directly and immediately receive what they bought.

I'm of no help with the physical material items however, it's not something I offer. What with DNA testing available to your average creep for very reasonable sums of money. Can be linked if relatives have taken the tests amd kept their results public. At least that applies to people in the US.

During Live Cam (any platform in general), If someone purchases something off your menu (example: feet/butt/etc pics, 5 minute video, & so on… ), Do you deliver these after you’re Live Cam is done? Or do you send during? If during, do you change your Live feed from your camera to something else?

Selling Wearables - how do some of you go about it? Other than saying “used..(insert item here)”, what other terms do you say in place of “used”? So it doesn’t look like it’s selling “used”, if I make sense. Where do you accept payment for these items? Do you have purchasers tip your page? Or somewhere else? (Since platforms take a percentage). Since this is a physical item to be sent out, do you have them send their ship to information on your cam platform or somewhere else?

Price - What is the current sort of price for used undie/feet pic? How much to charge for sellable videos (alone play/just feet/etc (is there an average per minute?)

I look around the internet for pricing, it’s confusion. thoughts from anyone, that will be amaze. Thank you.

-xoxo-
With most sites, if you even hint of charging for anything off their platform you will get banned.