AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

List of all cam sites existing, complete

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still standing by this point.

Also, trying to figure out why the sudden interest in this thread again after it was sleeping since last Summer...
Well personally until the other day i'd never seen this thread. I like to keep up to date with all the sites out there so i know where to try, where to avoid, who's doing well etc. Always good to see useful info like this and see the discussion it creates, which can also be learned from.

Well personally until the other day i'd never seen this thread. I like to keep up to date with all the sites out there so i know where to try, where to avoid, who's doing well etc. Always good to see useful info like this and see the discussion it creates, which can also be learned from.
I didn't even realize it was you that bumped it after it had gone quiet, all good. I was distracted by yet more posts concentrating on alexa rankings when we have already sort of pointed out that they aren't as accurate as some may initially believe for real traffic stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.