AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Library camgirl busted

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
weirdbr said:
RebeccaT said:
I believe a couple of the "tko" models from MFC were recently arrested for broadcasting from a library. As this was the only place they ever seemed to be it was only a matter of time.

I dont think they were arrested; in fact I've since seen them online since then at least once with different names that hinted at their 'wanted' status (and their profiles still had all the 'tko'-branded graphics).

I should have searched first!
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=19848

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
I'm guessing all the mfc models saw the reminder now?

This is a reminder to all models that broadcasting in areas where other persons may appear on your camera feed is NOT allowed. In addition, broadcasting in areas where children may be present is NOT allowed. Broadcasting in places where sexual activity is not allowed is also forbidden. This applies especially to public places like libraries, grocery stores, etc.

Reactions: Sevrin
JerryBoBerry said:

This is a reminder to all models that broadcasting in areas where other persons may appear on your camera feed is NOT allowed. In addition, broadcasting in areas where children may be present is NOT allowed. Broadcasting in places where sexual activity is not allowed is also forbidden. This applies especially to public places like libraries, grocery stores, etc.

Hopefully it will stop them, because I've noticed quite a few of the more popular rooms are public library shows. If they don't stop now, they deserved to be banned.

Reactions: SNATCH and Teagan
JerryBoBerry said:

Grocery stores?! Models do that? Wtf

JimsX said:
JerryBoBerry said:

Sure do, although I have not seen anybody do a show from the produce and vegetable aisle yet.

Reactions: JimsX
JimsX said:
JerryBoBerry said:

I saw a girl on Chaturbate doing a show in a hospital. She was a nurse and would leave to check on patients and then come back and masturbate. It was disgusting.

LexiGraceCam said:
JimsX said:
JerryBoBerry said:

I saw a girl on Chaturbate doing a show in a hospital. She was a nurse and would leave to check on patients and then come back and masturbate. It was disgusting.

I don't even know what to say to that. Wow :?

According to the reporter who did the story, the model got kicked off MFC. Not sure if this is old news, sorry if it is!
A bit disappointing MFC is letting this get to them and are letting this model go, a bit hypocritical imo.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
When MFC makes big rule changes does it email models or have a notice when they log in? Seems to me this new rule could cause issues if the models are unaware of it right away.

JimsX said:
When MFC makes big rule changes does it email models or have a notice when they log in? Seems to me this new rule could cause issues if the models are unaware of it right away.

Apparently it showed up in every model's Newsfeed today (which is the first thing you see when logging in), so every girl should be aware of it, yes. Unless they're extremely unobservant or just don't give two fucks about the new rule, since they assume MFC won't enforce it anyway, given their track record on such things.

MrRodry said:

This is exactly the type of publicity I was afraid off.

GemmaMoore said:
Apparently it showed up in every model's Newsfeed today (which is the first thing you see when logging in), so every girl should be aware of it, yes. Unless they're extremely unobservant or just don't give two fucks about the new rule, since they assume MFC won't enforce it anyway, given their track record on such things.

Winston Churchill said this about Americans 'You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else."

Seems like MFC is trying this approach also ;)

Reactions: hapa74
They havn't put it on the wiki either..

Fay_Galore said:
According to the reporter who did the story, the model got kicked off MFC. Not sure if this is old news, sorry if it is!
A bit disappointing MFC is letting this get to them and are letting this model go, a bit hypocritical imo.
Her profile has disappeared… :?

And don't forget they also ousted lilsecrett, who did a library show just this weekend. Seems they are enforcing it now. This is probably also why they shut down Olivia's cam Sunday night when she started airing the Superbowl on her feed.

Fay_Galore said:
They really have to. MFC's contract is set up to protect themselves from liability. All actions of the model are her own responsibility, and MFC doesn't have to patrol the site for rule breakers. Once those actions are clearly brought to the website's attention, however, they are also liable. Being contacted by media means they know it's out there. It would be extremely irresponsible business for them to keep her.

MrRodry said:
For Juju, the issue with the website started when a cam model with the username KatsumiChann started chatting with her viewers about pretending to be a 12-year-old girl while performing sexual acts.

One of MyFreeCams zero tolerance policies also indicates that no children, minors, or babies may be filmed or be in the same room as the live stream. But what if a legal adult, such as KatsumiChann, pretends to be a minor?

“This is absolutely ridiculous,” Juju said. “She should have immediately been taken off of the website because of the zero-tolerance policies. What if a sex offender sees the video and realizes that MyFreeCams isn’t doing anything about it? He might think: ‘Okay, then I guess it really isn’t a big deal if I’m fantasizing about a child.’”

Juju says encouraging child-like behaviors by allowing KatsumiChann to continue live streaming promotes its normalcy.

“My biggest fear is that these actions will become normalized. What kind of messages are we sending to the community?”

Juju and a group of followers submitted a petition several weeks ago to change.org, asking MyFreeCams to follow its own zero-tolerance policies.
Who is that self righteous prick?

eclipse76 said:
MrRodry said:
For Juju, the issue with the website started when a cam model with the username KatsumiChann started chatting with her viewers about pretending to be a 12-year-old girl while performing sexual acts.

One of MyFreeCams zero tolerance policies also indicates that no children, minors, or babies may be filmed or be in the same room as the live stream. But what if a legal adult, such as KatsumiChann, pretends to be a minor?

“This is absolutely ridiculous,” Juju said. “She should have immediately been taken off of the website because of the zero-tolerance policies. What if a sex offender sees the video and realizes that MyFreeCams isn’t doing anything about it? He might think: ‘Okay, then I guess it really isn’t a big deal if I’m fantasizing about a child.’”

Juju says encouraging child-like behaviors by allowing KatsumiChann to continue live streaming promotes its normalcy.

“My biggest fear is that these actions will become normalized. What kind of messages are we sending to the community?”

Juju and a group of followers submitted a petition several weeks ago to change.org, asking MyFreeCams to follow its own zero-tolerance policies.
Who is that self righteous prick?
She's an ex-cam model apparently. She was even a member here on ACF at one time.

http://jujuluvslife.tumblr.com/

She's still butthurt that MFC didn't get rid of a model who may or may not have encouraged underage play and that her little lynch mob couldn't oust. MFC basically told her to stop and now she's on a crusade to undermine MFC in any way she can, despite how bitter, judgemental, or hypocritical she may appear doing so :?

mynameisbob84 said:
She's still butthurt that MFC didn't get rid of a model who may or may not have encouraged underage play and that her little lynch mob couldn't oust. MFC basically told her to stop and now she's on a crusade to undermine MFC in any way she can, despite how bitter, judgemental, or hypocritical she may appear doing so :?
I wonder if that's why the target of her hatefulness, the model, changed her MFC model name?

Nordling said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I wonder if that's why the target of her hatefulness, the model, changed her MFC model name?

She was getting a ton of threats and harassment so I would say its safe to assume that is why she changed her name.

I think the hater does have a point. A model pretending to be a child on an adult site is just so wrong.

But from what I read, what Katsumi did was not as bad as what other models have done. I saw a top 5 model (yeah I know, I am being real subtle here) dressed and acting like a kid while members taught her what to do with a dick (using her dildo). I could not find the red X fast enough to get the fuck out of there. And that model was "suspended" for less than 5 minutes. And it was at least the 2nd time she has done this.

Kat was warned by MFC for her "jailbait" name and ordered to change it, which she did. I would assume she was warned about the other things as well. Since her "infraction" was words and the other mode's were actions, I don't see how MFC could ban Kat. Although they are not known for having an even hand dealing with all their models. Money certainly talks when it comes to MFC.

Sounds to me like this woman on her crusade is pissed that she perhaps did not do as well camming as she hoped or thought she deserved.

The hater may have a point but MFC adressed it. Now she contacted the authorities for a model who is over 18 and hasn't done anything illegal:
Juju says she handed the petition to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, which told her the Federal Bureau of Investigation is now looking into it.
the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
FFS. :angry4:

JimsX said:
I think the hater does have a point. A model pretending to be a child on an adult site is just so wrong.

But from what I read, what Katsumi did was not as bad as what other models have done. I saw a top 5 model (yeah I know, I am being real subtle here) dressed and acting like a kid while members taught her what to do with a dick (using her dildo). I could not find the red X fast enough to get the fuck out of there. And that model was "suspended" for less than 5 minutes. And it was at least the 2nd time she has done this.

Kat was warned by MFC for her "jailbait" name and ordered to change it, which she did. I would assume she was warned about the other things as well. Since her "infraction" was words and the other mode's were actions, I don't see how MFC could ban Kat. Although they are not known for having an even hand dealing with all their models. Money certainly talks when it comes to MFC.

Sounds to me like this woman on her crusade is pissed that she perhaps did not do as well camming as she hoped or thought she deserved.

Just as an FYI Kat never pretended to be underage as far as anyone can tell. She at one time made a joke and trolled someone about a comment made to her and Juju has taken that and ran with it. (Even after she herself said it was probably a joke. Yeah I seen Juju say that with my own eyes live on cam.) Anyway, members in her room were having a very distasteful convo but that's not on Kat by any means. No more so than when I was in a room earlier today and someone asked the girl if her cat could join in on the show. Gag. So yeah the reason Kat was not banned was because there was no proof she did anything wrong.

So no the hater does not have a point when the person she is attacking hasn't done anything against the rules. Kat is not my cup of tea but I will stand by the fact that MFC acted accordingly in not banning her over this.

I also never seen MFC telling her to change her name. Did I miss something in that? Katsumi is a popular name in Japan as far as I know. Nothing jail bait about it. And she changed it before the petition crap even happened for a third time since the first incident even.

Teagan said:
Just as an FYI Kat never pretended to be underage as far as anyone can tell. She at one time made a joke and trolled someone about a comment made to her and Juju has taken that and ran with it. (Even after she herself said it was probably a joke. Yeah I seen Juju say that with my own eyes live on cam.) Anyway, members in her room were having a very distasteful convo but that's not on Kat by any means. No more so than when I was in a room earlier today and someone asked the girl if her cat could join in on the show. Gag. So yeah the reason Kat was not banned was because there was no proof she did anything wrong.

So no the hater does not have a point when the person she is attacking hasn't done anything against the rules. Kat is not my cup of tea but I will stand by the fact that MFC acted accordingly in not banning her over this.

I also never seen MFC telling her to change her name. Did I miss something in that? Katsumi is a popular name in Japan as far as I know. Nothing jail bait about it. And she changed it before the petition crap even happened for a third time since the first incident even.

I was going by screenshots on that chick's website. Kat definitely did take part in that conversation more than she should have, including telling guys wanting to turn out their kids, to adopt after 6 to save tons of money. This is wrong. She should not have done that. To me a model should ignore, ban, tell guys to shut the fuck up.

The name thing I heard Kat say in her room. She had a name with "jailbait" in it and was contacted by MFC to change it. Obviously she was just fucking around with the people who were ragging on here. She is only 18 so I can understand her being immature.

My main point, however, is that what Kat did pales in comparison to what a top 3 model has done twice and suffered no repercussions. I think it would be hard for MFC to do anything without looking like giant hypocrites

Reactions: Sevrin
I think she (juju) wants to be a “den mother” of sorts to younger models, hence, the “mentoring” website she started. That’s really how this all started, she got butthurt when she tried to mentor the model in question was rebuffed.

Then the age play thing comes along and she sees it as a means to an end, which is to exact revenge and have the model banned. She starts a petition (which is later removed) and goes so far as to tag screen caps of the model on her website with model’s real name.

She removed those tags but it’s pretty clear that she was actively encouraging harassment of the model because another tag was a third party website that posted even more personal information about the model and her relatives as well as some hateful comments.

I think she makes some valid points and it is probably time for public shows on MFC to come to an end. But it’s also obvious that she has a personal vendetta and is trying to promote her website.

Status
Not open for further replies.