AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lady Boners

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
I've often heard this term used by women, yet was never really sure exactly what they were talking about. For example... I've heard women say they just lost their "lady boner" after seeing something unsettling or a total turn-off. Is this just a term used for being excited or is there some actual visual evidence of precisely what a "lady boner" is?

A "lady boner" is just an expression to mean that something excites her sexually. It could be meant in the literal sense, like drooling over an actor in a new film that got her sex-drive amped up, or it could be in a more playful sense, like seeing a picture of something cute like curtains with lights behind them.

It's almost always said BY THE WOMEN. I think we would all cringe inwardly if we saw a man say the term, even if he was trying to be fun and cutesy (e.g., "I bet that new Brad Pitt movie gave you a lady-boner!").

I've used lady boner both in a colloquial fashion (I'm aroused by this) and to specifically describe the clitoral engorgement that comes from being turned on (ie: My lady boner definitely got in the way of that watersports scene).

But yeah, like @I_Am_Iris said...dudes definitely shouldn't use it - there's too much of a chance that it'll sound creepy, regardless of delivery.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Bocefish
Agreed with what's said above this. It's basically just a funny way of saying "yo this is turning me on". Easy peasy! But like, please, guys do NOT use this. It'll just be awkward. Very, very awkward.. haha

• Helpful!
Reactions: Bocefish
Status
Not open for further replies.