AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ladies, can you help a newbie out?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlisonJane

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 12, 2014
Hi ladies! I am currently in the process of being approved through Vanessa for Streamate. I am completely new to this job and I have been lurking *here* for about a week, getting tons of great info.

My questions are:

1. I want to do a tease show. Ok, so no nudity in the public chat. More like "the girlfriend expierence" without the nagging and whining. In private chat and in exclusive chat I have really little idea what to sell. I do not have a problem with nudity but, i would like to avoid penetration and anything explicit.

Any ideas here?

Also was clairified by Vanessa that content can only be sold through "gold" tips and must be in direct download.

I have a few (and will have more) pic sets (butt, Boob, tease stuff) I would like to offer.

So second question... Can someone explain "gold" tips and the "direct download" thing to me.

I am a natural blonde so please fogive if I come off very dense.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards.

Hi
At the top of this page there is a post for streamate questions & info you'll probaby find it easier to get replies to your questions there.

Streamate doesn't allow full nudity in public, you can be topless bit nothing more than that. Have a think about what you'll be comfortable doing in private & exclusive & what experience you want to sell to your clients. I don't think that's something we can really decide for you!

I won't go into a whole world of detail as there is a lot of information already on Gold & downloads here is more information on how to search the forum
Just a quick explanation GOLD is the form of payment on Streamate 1GOLD equates to $1 & you are paid 35% of that. Have a look at the site & watch a few girls to get an idea of how it works better.
Direct download means you need to provide them with a direct link to download your video. For example you save your video in dropbox & when a client tips your required amount of GOLD ask them to message you & you reply with your Dropbox link to that video.

It's a great idea to read the Streamate performer manual before you start & also get yourself verIfield for model status as there's loads more help in there too. For the moment definitely check out the thread & use the search feature & I'm sure you'll find more info :-D

MadisonGraceLloyd said:
Hi
At the top of this page there is a post for streamate questions & info you'll probaby find it easier to get replies to your questions there.

Streamate doesn't allow full nudity in public, you can be topless bit nothing more than that. Have a think about what you'll be comfortable doing in private & exclusive & what experience you want to sell to your clients. I don't think that's something we can really decide for you!

I won't go into a whole world of detail as there is a lot of information already on Gold & downloads here is more information on how to search the forum
Just a quick explanation GOLD is the form of payment on Streamate 1GOLD equates to $1 & you are paid 35% of that. Have a look at the site & watch a few girls to get an idea of how it works better.
Direct download means you need to provide them with a direct link to download your video. For example you save your video in dropbox & when a client tips your required amount of GOLD ask them to message you & you reply with your Dropbox link to that video.

It's a great idea to read the Streamate performer manual before you start & also get yourself verIfield for model status as there's loads more help in there too. For the moment definitely check out the thread & use the search feature & I'm sure you'll find more info :-D

Thank you so much! I appreciate the direction:)

Keep in mind that this is just my :twocents-02cents: , but if you're not comfortable with doing penetration or masturbation I would definitely look into familiarizing yourself with fetishes and femdom.
There are a handful of girls on SM who don't do any penetration/masturbating, but they pretty much all cater to femdom & fetishes.

IMO, the innocent girlfriend experience will be a hard sell on Streamate, people going there are looking for more than that.

Can I ask why you chose Streamate over MFC? The "girlfriend experience" would go over much better there than on Streamate.

Im very new as well and chose streammate, too. I don't think Ive had a request for anything BUT hardcore stuff. (aside from some of the really, really really specific fetishes, like...coating myself in baby powder...)

Once people go into a private show, its immediately "clothes off. fuck self. blowjob." etc. Granted, Im in the couples section, so it may be a bit different there, though I do get asked for solo shows too.
With gold shows, though, you can tell them exactly what your goal is and just adhere to that.

With chaturbate, the one thing that I really liked was the ability to do whatever I wanted, when ever I wanted, unlike streammate, which has the "no full nudity in public" rule. The userbase on CB was really frustrating though.

Ive found a good level of comfort selling videos, though. I just started that a few days ago, but definitely like that I can do whatever Id like to do. That might be a good additional option for you too!

Reactions: AlisonJane
:hello2: I don't do penetration and only do nudity when I'm not feeling lazy. I do moderately well and am usually ranked at on the upper half of the first page. I do MASSIVE amounts of fetish shows. Most of my requests in a day's worth of camming are strapon play, joi, or some sort of teasing, be it just teasing or teasing with findom (yay!!!! $$$ !!!).

My experience has been that when I act like I know what I'm doing and like my shit smells like roses, people agree with it.

I must add a disclaimer though, while I typically don't offer penetration of any kind on live cam, once in awhile or when I'm doing a show with someone I'm comfortable with I'll offer it. I don't advertise it at all, and it's something I reserve for only those who've spent a certain amount on me.

Reactions: AlisonJane
NoelleBright said:
Can I ask why you chose Streamate over MFC? The "girlfriend experience" would go over much better there than on Streamate.

Good question. I thought this same thing but, because I read the suggestion that MFC may not be ideal for new models, I went on SM. It is a bit conflicting but, I have been checking out other models on MFC lately and I do like it and the social aspect of it a lot so I think I'll read more about "tokens," camscore and new model status... before making a final choice. Thanks!

I also looked into Findom and some other fetishes that I enjoy/am comfortable with after you ladies mentioned them. Thanks a ton for your input laides! :dance: :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.