AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Kittykulting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2011
Sunny England
MFC Username
Sweetiebatman
Best thing ever...

Its so refreshing to see someone take time (and money/tokens) away from their schedule to help other models and share some love. I have done it a few times now and its probably the moist fun I have had on MFC. It genuinely changes lives as ive seen from one particular model, MandyMontoya, who could move nearer he family after it rained and rained tips in her room for about half an hour

I salute you Kittywilde!!!!!!!!!! and Happy Birthday!! :handgestures-salute:

Did you send the same PM to everyone Jicky? If you did, you are actually the sweetest thing! (with bad cam-fail timing :lol: )

Hehehe. Not the luckiest girl ever, am I? I sent everyone thank you notes. A few people accidentally got more than one. My secretarial skills are as schweet as my luck. :lol:

Reactions: AllisonWilder
PlayboyMegan said:
Ahhh I got hit for the first time today! Everyone congratulated me on my fake engagement. I felt really bad but I told Kitty and she said they would have came in my room, anyways. Thank you SO much, it was one of the best experiences I've ever had on cam! :love1:
Until I saw that I didn't believe the prank. After that I was emotionally overwhelm as well and that was when I finally fell for the prank. Kitty guys are just awesome

Thanks everyone!!

I've been absent from MFC for almost 9 months so I was a little nervous about trying to Kitty Kult after being gone so long. We ended up with a great group of people participating (per usual) and it turned out to be a fantastic evening! I'm really a very lucky girl to have such a kickass group of people in my world. :)

I'm not sure when we'll do it again - maybe in a couple months - but you're always welcome to join us even if you don't have tokens!

xoxo
Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.