AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

kik

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sell it for either a monthly or unlimited membership. The important thing to remember is you need to

1. Set a duration for the service
  2. A price for the service
  3. Make sure to get the customers username for the service

I’m most familiar with Chaturbate where these services are regularly offered for a price. If you’re on a different webcam site check to if such a thing is allowed. If it is then I’m sure there is methods for selling these services are very similar.

You can link the service on your bio page just like how you sell picture sets or video. Make sure you set the duration, price, and have a method to get the customer’s username for that service. I think for the most part the system does not capture anything and the model has to notice somebody bought KiK off the bio page and she will tell him to send his KiK in an PM, email or tip note. I dislike this method myself but see how it can be effective when you’re not broadcasting it’s still prominently available for sale.

As a fan my favorite is when its listed in the tip menu as I can get a two for one if your also running an app like Omibod, keno, roll the dice, etc. I drop 500tk for your KiK (making sure I include my KiK username in the tip note) and blast you with the omibod at the same time. Honestly when I see a two for one like that I can't resist. Again in the tip menu make sure you mention the duration, price, and that they need to “LEAVE YOUR USERNAME IN TIP MESSAGE”.

Next you can solicit KiK services on sites like www.ExtraLunchMoney.com People will hire you to pretend to be their girlfriend, just listen to them complain about their boss, or all kinds of kinky stuff people think up. In fact, you can do the same thing with text, Snapchat, and phone. seems to me if you’re doing snapchat for webcam you might as well as tie it in with hired out services like Extra Lunch Money or the other sites like it. Use the same videos and pictures and just rotate them through the different services you offer.

Lastly you can use it to really wrap up your generous regulars. I had this one girl who knew exactly what I liked and sent me pics and videos every day when I woke up and chatted me up during lunch breaks. Of course she would remind when she was broadcasting and I felt pretty obligated at that point. I'm sure she was playing several guys with the same pics and videos but that the beauty of social media marketing isn't it?

Really the way to do it is to get all the various services KiK, Snapchat, WhatsApp, and offer them all in different token price levels. I highly suspect that the smart models have a way to give their KiK accounts away to the generous tippers. I seem to win KiK and Snapchat all the time in keno and dice and other times a girl will PM me while I'm in an another person’s room offering to give me kick or snapchat for free. I've heard this is called "broadcasting” but not really sure what that means except I've never been particularly impressed with any KiK accounts I got for free. I usually end up deleting them in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.