AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Keep it up Alex!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2010
Playing with Power
21c9e9x.jpg

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!

I was honored to be part of that last night. Great job Alex!! Keep your energy and spirits up and you can do it!! :h:

AlexLady said:
I am Amber. But damn! If it wasn't for Shyteen I actually would have been #1 for a moment. I never thought I'd do it, but my fans and you guys do. Thanks :p

One of the sweetest things I've seen!

Attachments

• AlexNo2.jpg
    AlexNo2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 556
So sweet, indeed!! :dance:

I know you girls feel so good being on there, hehehe.....lets hope we see your name on there at the end of June as a permanent name for all to see.

It is about time we had some new names in the top 20 instead of all the same ones every month, and models who actually worked and did entertain their members.

Theres a couple of models I am hoping to see in the near future appear on there who have been on for a week or so then disappeared I would like to see their names stay on there or even get to the top and I will certainly be supporting them in the future as I have recently.

I think that once a model has been in the top they should do it like other sites they cannot appear in say the top position or tops three for a certain number of months or something let other girls have a chance. It would be so nice.

Anyway good luck Alex. Hope to see you on there throughout June.

It's officially the last day for Miss MFC June! I am hoping that at least a few of you can go help support Alex during her last hours of her epic month!

I made my last attempts at helping her get better placement last night.

Good luck Alex and hope your day/night is fun and fantabulous!

Attachments

• yellowtips.png
    yellowtips.png
    352.9 KB · Views: 374
Congrats on a wonderful month, Alex! Glad I could participate. Hope you get some rest and relaxation over the next few days after working so many hours in June!

Status
Not open for further replies.