AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Kazakhstan Bans Webcams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 11, 2024
Hello all - the news has hit in the past couple of days - https://news.az/news/kazakhstan-banned-webcams - this directly affects a couple of models I know. Would it be appropriate to post their my.club pages here so that they might gain some followers who can contribute to them? If you are not familiar, my.club is an offshoot of Stripchat - it acts more like instagram and users can contribute cash without their necessarily being any content provided. I am also looking into a gofundme page to help them leave the country. Any other suggestions?

Hi! Thanks for sharing this news. It's really unfortunate what’s happening in Kazakhstan. I think it would be great to help them gain followers and support. I have many friends on BongaCams whom this hasn't affected yet. I hope it stays that way!

Hello all - the news has hit in the past couple of days - https://news.az/news/kazakhstan-banned-webcams - this directly affects a couple of models I know. Would it be appropriate to post their my.club pages here so that they might gain some followers who can contribute to them?
It would be appropriate for THEM to join the forum, they're welcome to have their links in their signatures so that when they interact with threads on here, people see them.

Direct advertising is only available to verified models of MFC/CB/SM/SC, though.

Reactions: MarieElise
It would be appropriate for THEM to join the forum, they're welcome to have their links in their signatures so that when they interact with threads on here, people see them.

Direct advertising is only available to verified models of MFC/CB/SM/SC, though.
Thanks - I thought that might be the case. Why I wanted to ask first. I'll suggest to them that it might be good to join up here.