AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Just... Thanks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaNavarre

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Dec 4, 2012
FL,ATL,CA,HI
profiles.myfreecams.com
I just joined up here after lurking for a few days.
I started on MFC a week ago and while I'm not going great (my camscore succcckkksss right now.. thank you shitty comcast for digging up my lines the other day) I'm doin alright. :mrgreen:

I just wanted to say thanks to every one that contributes here. To Amber for making this forum in the first place, and to the members contribute their :twocents-02cents: in an honest and constructive way.

The wealth of information and encouragement is immense, and I feel like I would be lost with out it.
I mean, I'm curious about something and boom.. there's a thread that has addressed that issue in depth, with ups and downs and honest opinions.

I was super intimidated, thinking I would have to figure out this whole world by myself, gleaning information from my own experience, failures, and wins, and the occasional tip/suggestion from a kind girl or honest regular.
I feel like I can move forward with confidence, that even on bad days, weeks, etc, it can get better with hard work and perseverance.
You guys are a testimony to that!
I dont feel so alone :)

I'm just so impressed with what is going on here.
I'm looking forward to verification (its in the works I'm sure), and further interaction here getting to know ya'll and I hope I bring something new and fun to the table!

Any way- just... thanks
:clap:

thank you ^.~ I had fun making it, cam photo+online editing stuff. I think I went to three different sites to get the effect I wanted in total.
I know I know.. I have photoshop.. but sometimes online editing is just so much easier lol

Reactions: TashaDutch
AnnaNavarre said:
thank you ^.~ I had fun making it, cam photo+online editing stuff. I think I went to three different sites to get the effect I wanted in total.
I know I know.. I have photoshop.. but sometimes online editing is just so much easier lol

ooow no worries about photoshop.. i have been staring at that shit for hours and hours.. and all i can do is the easy colour effects and text
i'll stick to gimp :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.