AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

just banned for saying something I shouldn't

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

nubitak

Banhammered
Nov 6, 2022
account name is @nubitak and my mother had been threatening me all day for days and I said that if she attacks me I would choke her out. I know violence is bad, but the very next line was saying that I"m not serious, everything is fine here we're not fighting and that nobody is going to get violent today.... unless she attacks me first, then I will not hold back.

A few minutes later 2 cops are at the door asking for wellness checks. Mom and I came to the door and showed them there was absolutely no problem. I've sent support the initial ticket a few minutes ago from the page they gave me.

@punker barbie please help. You've helped me in the past and I know you can see this was not serious violence and the fact that CB called the cops and the cops SAW there was no problem should help get this lifted. Please tell em what I should do.

Thank you
@nubitak

Wait, so we're supposed to believe that someone on CB's team looked up the number for your city's police department and called them and they showed up 2 minutes later?

Must be one extremely bored police department or you live next door...just doesn't sound believable.

Upvote 0
100% the truth and it was within 10-15 minutes. My mother has a criminal history of attacking me. I was speaking privately with the model using /bc, the secret chat command in Dorothy's Ultra Fembot, and said she's been threatening me for days and that if she attack me again I don't think I can hold back.,.and I'm afraid I might choke the life out of her. of course this was a moment of anger which was immediately made right in the next line to the model... as in, of course I wouldn't attack her... she is the one who attacks me....

A little history, I met her when I was 22... when she moved back from Cali to Florida after leaving here when Grandma kicked her out when I was 12 because she was travelling with her and her pimp in Sanford. I'm not against sex work, don't get me wrong, this isn't a shame thing... it's that Gram kicked her out and she went to Cali... where she continued to ger worse and worse. She has a THUG LIFE type tattoo on her belly that says BLACK KAT...cuz she was known to kill people in Riverside. She ran the streets til she went to prison.... then came back to Florida on parole and continued that lifestyle... living in and out of home and other places, all the while smoking crack and drinking hard, walking the streets nightly... THAT'S the woman I met when I was 22...I'm 49 now and while she's slowed the drinking, her addled mind from all the abuse and brain aneurysm.

Long story short, over the years a pattern appeared. She would get Xanax and become mean and threatening.... I vented to a model @_0k_, who knows the whole story since I've known her 4+ years... and my anger bot the best of me.

I realize I went too far with what I said, but I also know for a fact if cb reads the rest of the convo they see I was trying to calm down, all the whlie she's bangning on mh door... with what, a hammer this time? whoe knows...

Why didn't I call th e cops? cuz I wasn't being attacked... yet... I don't hesitate to call if, no WHEN she attacks...I just stay calm, keep my distance, and wait for her to pass out.

if you read all that this isn't a pity party... some lives are proper f'd and this is one of them. I'm suck living with her because Gram died and we got joint custody of the house.

THIT IS LITERAL LIVING HELL and I made a mistake as I was in a scary situation. CB called the cops cuz I said I would choke her out... then realized I was letting angry speak and made sure to specify in the next money of convo that I would ONLY IF SHE ATTACKS ME FIRST! Soriana (_0k_) even asks me when I log into her show " how are you? is mom going crazy? :( ".. for years it's been that type of greeting. only since Gram died in Feb has Mom stopped drinking... but the xanax changes her to a new person, She's pushed all family away, and they live TWO BLOCKS from here. She walks around the house all day long spouting passive-aggressive nonsense. When I ask her about it, like say... "'cousin's name' didn't say you could never see 'cousin's child's name' again... she said she, and her father YOUR BROTHER, will not be coming over here until you can stop starting fights and being cruel to everyone." *she scowls at me* "mom, we can smell the banana alcohol." "I HAVE NOT BEEN DRINKING, LIAR" "mom... really... you just got your xanax script and "went to go get cigarettes" afterwards... even tho there are cartons in the freezer. you came back red faced, smelling of vodka, and that's why all 3 got up and left." "I DID NOT. THAT B*ITCH CAN'T COME OVER HERE ANYMORE" "You can't say that, this is Gram's house, and everyone knows it's going to me when she dies" "No is isn't" *I look at Gram. she says "Kathy, just stop it. NOW" "I CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT CAN I MoThEr?" *Gram and I look at each other and laugh* I say "there it is again... you cause all the trouble with every, single family member that was here, who left to get away from you, and you're going to play the victim like you';re the one being disrespected" *she lunges at me to punch or tackle or something and I just move to the side, she stumbles and falls* Gram says "Jesus FUCKING Christ Kathy would you STOP IT. I'm calling the cops" DO IT THEN mom says. I say don't call them, that's just more trouble. nobody is being attacked and she'll just get Baker Acted for 3 days and come back even angrier at us. Do you need anything before I go back to my computer?" Gram says "no, hun. just go lock your door and please don't respond to wathver she says" "yes'm. see you around dinner time, love you" "Love you, too, hun"

This whole time moms still on the floor, sprawled out, so I go over and check her pulse, if she's breathing ok, pull her leg so her back isn't tweaked and put a pillow under her head. Gram says "use that blanket" and I know the one and just cover her a bit... "Ok, be back later. call if you need me" (we had a phone system cuz we can't talk with my door shut, locked, and barraded.. mom's been known to knock doors down)(

So, yes, I vented hard to my best friend and said things I didn't mean. A literal moment of insanity.

Yes I know this is overshare af, but the truth and circumstances matters. CB can see the good I do for the rooms I mod, and see the real person I am. not this scared, lashing out on a keyboard, type of person.

If you read all this, I'm sorry and thank you. I can only wait on their response, which can take days or weeks. And if it's generic, then our champion @punker barbie can get to the bottom of it.

Fingers crossed. And again, sorry for the long-winded TMI wall. much love to all :h:

Upvote 0
Welcome to Florida... Come on vacation, leave on probation, come back on a violation. 🤷‍♂️
Fucking hell, that is so true!!! I hate that state with every fiber of my being.

Cutting Bugs Bunny GIF

Upvote 0
Welcome to Florida... Come on vacation, leave on probation, come back on a violation. 🤷‍♂️
tourism, toll roads, and the industrial jail complex is our bread and butter

there is a lovely winery off the Florida turnpike an hour north of disney and right next door to Florida state prison that my husband and i have visited. we think they are missing out on branding by not naming a bottle "prison wine"

Fucking hell, that is so true!!! I hate that state with every fiber of my being.

floridian here. its a garbage state. sink florida, sink.

Upvote 0
Something seems reaaaaally off here, but I can't put my finger on it.

I don't like it.

Upvote 0
Wait, so we're supposed to believe that someone on CB's team looked up the number for your city's police department and called them and they showed up 2 minutes later?

Must be one extremely bored police department or you live next door...just doesn't sound believable.
Yes. Yes, you are supposed to know that CB spies on all chat and if any rules are broken a bot autoflags it and bans immediately with a little window to say you understand, and unbans you OR flat out banned with a button to make a ticket to appeal.

You should also believe an actual person reviewed it because of the heinous words spoken and it is protocol for them to call the police when certain rules are broken.

You should also very much believe that it was 10-15 minutes after the ban because that's what I said, not the silly 2 minutes you speak of. The station is 5 blocks away. If that far. I've lived here a very, very long time and know they do wack shit late at night. Of course there are quite a few good cops, few and far between but MOST are disrespectful assholes, even some of the good ones....

You run to AmberCutie when you need a clout balance
Let me break it down for you, this the real user challenge

In summary, you should believe I live very close to the police station, there wasn't a lot of crime happening as the sun is coming up, so they flocked there on what they thought was a son choking his mother. They were there for VIOLENCE.

We were both very lucky and basically CB swatted us for me venting in a chat only the model could even read.

Once upon a time, all of us was horny
Homie still doubled down tellin' me I lie
Chaturbate is the Mecca, buildin' new features and change

Bear with me for a second, let me put y'all on game

@_0k_ had just spent the last part of her show calming me down (been her mod for 4 years, we talk every day) I was frantic for a while, but mom had been quiet so I went to get drinks, glass of Pepsi and cup of kratom. I use the bathroom first. Then look around for a snack. Mom's in bed watching tv, didn't say anything since she has calmed down. When Gram died things calm down fast, verbal altercations are short because we have to live together. we HAVE to get along.

I went to the bathroom first. Then, spent time in the kitchen making food and chatting on on telegram, with Soriana (0k's name in show). Food is ready, turn off phone and put it in my pocket. carry the food, 2 drinks, and a bottle of water precariously back to my room. Drinks gingerly placed down first I'm not looking at the screen. I sit, pull chair up and notice... "Account banned. Yo, fool clickety-clack this link and tell us what's what, mutt" Paraphrasing, ofc...

10-15 mins later 2 police are at the door and say something like "hello, what's your name?" I'm immediately in panic mode cuz who knows what this is... but I do know it's LONGWOOD, FLORIDA POLICE.... and I've lived here 46 years and know how they act... and don't act... and act out. I'm immediately in panic mode cuz who knows what this is.

I say something like "what is this about? why are you here?"
"could you come out and speak with us we can't hear you well"
"I'm not stepping outside, why are you here"
"we got a wellness call. are you 'says-my-name'?"
"You are here on a call so I'm not sure I can avoid giving you my name" so I say it
"ok, is 'says-mom's-name' here?" looks over my shoulder "is she ok? can we talk to her?"
"yes, of course... she's in her room watching tv, first room in that hall. You see all the lights are on so I'll go get her, first door there so I'll always be in your view" he starts to step forward. "you are not invited into my house. stay outside please. MOM, COME OUT HERE. IT'S THE POLICE"
she goes "WHAT?" and I walk right to the door, staying in the hallway and not stepping into the room "police are here on a wellness check, they need to see if you are ok"
"whhhat? why?" I walk right back to the front door, she's follows

cop says "hi, are you 'mom's-name'"
"Yes" and she starts to go outside.
I say "mom you can answer from the door. please stand here next to me" she does.
they say "did something happen on a webcam?"
she goes "my son helps his Russian friend every night, but we are ok. what is this about?"
they probe much, much more, and mom's like "I'm tired, what do you want"
"we just need to make sure you are ok, we got a call that something bad happened on a webcam and I see you are both unharmed"
now I'm cocky cuz we've done nothing wrong and I'm like "of course we're ok. how is wasting your time on this? WHO is wasting your time"

"thank you for your time, you two have a great night" he says. they leave. I see like 4-5 more cars up and down the street, one has a few cops standing by the hood of one of them, chatting, staring at us. loudly to all
I say "sorry whomever called you wasted your time... hope your night is less eventful than mine has been" and slam the door.

I fill out the ticket, one ticket, no response as it'll get pushed back. Came here cuz @punker barbie has helped me in the past, so I was hoping I could learn if this is timed or perma. Now I wait.

Upvote 0

I don't like it.
Elaborate?

I know I'm long-winded and way too open, but I also know typing things out helps remember the timeline later. Even that gets jumbled in time.
If you'd like anything explained obviously I'm happy to help.

Upvote 0
Yes. Yes, you are supposed to know that CB spies on all chat and if any rules are broken a bot autoflags it and bans immediately with a little window to say you understand, and unbans you OR flat out banned with a button to make a ticket to appeal.

You should also believe an actual person reviewed it because of the heinous words spoken and it is protocol for them to call the police when certain rules are broken.

You should also very much believe that it was 10-15 minutes after the ban because that's what I said, not the silly 2 minutes you speak of. The station is 5 blocks away. If that far. I've lived here a very, very long time and know they do wack shit late at night. Of course there are quite a few good cops, few and far between but MOST are disrespectful assholes, even some of the good ones....

You run to AmberCutie when you need a clout balance
Let me break it down for you, this the real user challenge

In summary, you should believe I live very close to the police station, there wasn't a lot of crime happening as the sun is coming up, so they flocked there on what they thought was a son choking his mother. They were there for VIOLENCE.

We were both very lucky and basically CB swatted us for me venting in a chat only the model could even read.

Once upon a time, all of us was horny
Homie still doubled down tellin' me I lie
Chaturbate is the Mecca, buildin' new features and change
Bear with me for a second, let me put y'all on game

@_0k_ had just spent the last part of her show calming me down (been her mod for 4 years, we talk every day) I was frantic for a while, but mom had been quiet so I went to get drinks, glass of Pepsi and cup of kratom. I use the bathroom first. Then look around for a snack. Mom's in bed watching tv, didn't say anything since she has calmed down. When Gram died things calm down fast, verbal altercations are short because we have to live together. we HAVE to get along.

I went to the bathroom first. Then, spent time in the kitchen making food and chatting on on telegram, with Soriana (0k's name in show). Food is ready, turn off phone and put it in my pocket. carry the food, 2 drinks, and a bottle of water precariously back to my room. Drinks gingerly placed down first I'm not looking at the screen. I sit, pull chair up and notice... "Account banned. Yo, fool clickety-clack this link and tell us what's what, mutt" Paraphrasing, ofc...

10-15 mins later 2 police are at the door and say something like "hello, what's your name?" I'm immediately in panic mode cuz who knows what this is... but I do know it's LONGWOOD, FLORIDA POLICE.... and I've lived here 46 years and know how they act... and don't act... and act out. I'm immediately in panic mode cuz who knows what this is.

I say something like "what is this about? why are you here?"
"could you come out and speak with us we can't hear you well"
"I'm not stepping outside, why are you here"
"we got a wellness call. are you 'says-my-name'?"
"You are here on a call so I'm not sure I can avoid giving you my name" so I say it
"ok, is 'says-mom's-name' here?" looks over my shoulder "is she ok? can we talk to her?"
"yes, of course... she's in her room watching tv, first room in that hall. You see all the lights are on so I'll go get her, first door there so I'll always be in your view" he starts to step forward. "you are not invited into my house. stay outside please. MOM, COME OUT HERE. IT'S THE POLICE"
she goes "WHAT?" and I walk right to the door, staying in the hallway and not stepping into the room "police are here on a wellness check, they need to see if you are ok"
"whhhat? why?" I walk right back to the front door, she's follows

cop says "hi, are you 'mom's-name'"
"Yes" and she starts to go outside.
I say "mom you can answer from the door. please stand here next to me" she does.
they say "did something happen on a webcam?"
she goes "my son helps his Russian friend every night, but we are ok. what is this about?"
they probe much, much more, and mom's like "I'm tired, what do you want"
"we just need to make sure you are ok, we got a call that something bad happened on a webcam and I see you are both unharmed"
now I'm cocky cuz we've done nothing wrong and I'm like "of course we're ok. how is wasting your time on this? WHO is wasting your time"

"thank you for your time, you two have a great night" he says. they leave. I see like 4-5 more cars up and down the street, one has a few cops standing by the hood of one of them, chatting, staring at us. loudly to all
I say "sorry whomever called you wasted your time... hope your night is less eventful than mine has been" and slam the door.

I fill out the ticket, one ticket, no response as it'll get pushed back. Came here cuz @punker barbie has helped me in the past, so I was hoping I could learn if this is timed or perma. Now I wait.
You need to stop and step away from cam sites. Use the time to sort out your living situation and mental health. And stop linking us to Drake lyrics FFS. Something doesn't sit right with this story at all though.

Upvote 0
Maybe I missed something, but... why do you live with your mother at age 49? Is this a normal thing?
Fuck knows but I'm exhausted by the whole fucking story. It's like a deeply depressing documentary about abusive hillbilly familial relationships. Yet another post where I'm starting to think that it isn't real and the guy's fetish is subjecting unsuspecting people to made up drama.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am well aware of the monitoring on the site, I've been there for 11 years.

I am not reading that wall of text.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Seems like a practice in storytelling, nice twist with the edited rap lyrics linked in the middle.

Upvote 0

I don't like it.

Gotchu.

1. Since the OP is a member, not a model, how was CB able to get his address? I'm sure OP will say he probably got verified at some point. There is the possibility that they got his location from his IP address and called that area's police and the police just so happened to know exactly who would make a threat like that. But, that's so far-fetched and unbelievable.

2. The OP doesn't write or even sound like one would expect a 49 year old man to sound. I don't know a lot of 49 year old men who would think it appropriate to add edited rap lyrics into a post like this if it were true.

3. The details about his mother sound completely made up. According to OP, she's a former drug addicted prostitute who has murdered multiple people, has a Thug Life tattoo, has had a brain aneurysm etc.

4. It's doubtful that a person who has murdered multiple people would be granted parole or that if they were on parole they would be allowed to leave the state they were convicted in. Even if this did happen, OP says his mother was smoking crack and resumed her street life while on parole. OP didn't do their homework when it came to parole. A parole officer would have been up her butt when she relocated and if she was still committing crimes (smoking crack is a crime) and/or failed a drug test, she would have been back in prison.

5. While drugs, prescription or street, affect different people different ways, I don't know anyone to get violent while actively taking Xanax. I take Xanax. While I take it as prescribed and never abuse it, I've known people who do abuse it. The worst I've known someone to do while in a Xanax and alcohol induced blackout is steal shit. You can be extra irritable and aggressive when it wears off due to rebound anxiety, but I just personally have never seen or heard of someone being mean and aggressive when the Xanax is actually taking effect.

6. The interaction with the police sounds like no interaction with police I have ever heard before. OP tries to make it sound like he was being "cool" and dominant with the way he spoke to police. And the police just.... went with that? Unlikely. The cops would have more than likely pushed past him and walked inside when OP told them they were not welcome in. OP seems to believe that unless there's a search warrant, cops can't enter a house. Untrue. If they have probable cause/reason to believe there was someone in immediate danger within the house, they have every right to enter. OP would have come off as dodgy, and after getting a call that someone had been choked out, they would have immediately entered. Not just waited around and then be okay with OP slamming the door in their faces.

I'm sure there's more, but I started glossing over a lot of that word vomit. Those are the things that stuck out the most to me.

Anyway, let's say this is true. Highly unlikely, but if it is. Chaturbate was in the right for banning OP. OP, if you were to go into a business and start talking about killing someone, you would have the cops called on you and then be banned from that business. Chaturbate is protecting themselves from being culpable if you were to go through with those threats. What you say has consequences. Context doesn't matter at all when you make an outright threat. That'd be like saying you could walk into a theatre and shout "I'm going to shoot everyone in here!" and then thinking you won't get in trouble if you say "Oh, I was just joking, look at the context!".

Either:

1. Spend the time you're worrying about getting unbanned on actually getting help for your home situation.

Or 2. Enroll in a local community college and take some creative writing and english classes, because based off these posts, you need a little help with both.

Upvote 0
3. The details about his mother sound completely made up. According to OP, she's a former drug addicted prostitute who has murdered multiple people, has a Thug Life tattoo, has had a brain aneurysm etc.
My eyes glazed over and I never read OP s posts. Honestly, this part kind of makes me want to now though 😂

God bless those of you who made it through all that.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
1. Since the OP is a member, not a model, how was CB able to get his address? I'm sure OP will say he probably got verified at some point. There is the possibility that they got his location from his IP address and called that area's police and the police just so happened to know exactly who would make a threat like that. But, that's so far-fetched and unbelievable.
This occurred to me as well. Obviously Epoch or whoever does the credit billing has those details but as far as I'm aware that's completely separate. Even if CB were to request that info, I'd suspect that there would be a lot of clearance involved and it would take more than 15 minutes.
Seems odd that Chaturbate also knew his mum's name to inform the police.
Anyway, let's say this is true. Highly unlikely, but if it is. Chaturbate was in the right for banning OP.
Agreed - also says that Punker Barbie has helped him before. By the sounds of it, with a previous ban. Repeat offender.

Upvote 0
Showing dominance to police in the US? That's a shooting.

Pathological liars don't realize they are actually lying.

Upvote 0
Maybe I missed something, but... why do you live with your mother at age 49? Is this a normal thing?
Gram raised me from 3 due to neglect. Mom left for California. We had roommates my entire childhood, a few whole families. Gram was very generous and giving. Even gave homeless friends of mine when I was like 15-21 live there til they got back on their feet.
Eventually I moved all around the area, spent a few years in Tallahassee for college, and came back when Gram retired from her job, but she was still struggling. I moved to our home with some old friends, got her rent coming in, got her a job at the place I worked and began to help pay off the mortgage.

Gram and I lived alone a while and "Mom" got out of prison in 1997. I met this gangster lady who had bouts of drinking, hard rugs, violence, and jail time. Literally using a razor blade on one boyfriend, stabbing another in the back with a steak knife, woke me up a few times by punching me in the face like I'm being jumped in her gang, 1 2 1 2 1 2 t il I jump up and hold her weak arms showing her I can make her stop. I learned to let go when her rage face goes away but she doesn't learn a thing, cuz it is alcohol or crack doing the talking, not the loving woman I see sometimes.

She lived all over the area with different boyfriends, doing well sometimes, doing bad most times. We had both been in and out of here for years.

I was diagnosed with cancer in my spine and everything is slowly going numb. I'm also disabled since 15 with a knee problem, so I've never been a manual labor type. I am quite lazy, I admit. So, the mortgage gets paid off, I move home because no rent, duh. Mom does the same after her bf dies of liver cancer and oxy. I had to call paramedics for both of them a few times. Both of them were violent. Actually got physical in the next room. He was a straight-up crackhead, and the way she acted and smelled she sureth did partaketh...

To answer your vapid, feeble-minded question... you missed that SHE lives with ME.

Gram died in Feb after 2 years of her heart trying to kill her. The last 1.5 years I was taking care of all the bills as her mind slowly went. She wasn't able to walk for the last 6 months and mom and I had to help her with literally everything. She stopped reading... playing mahjong and hidden object adventure games on steam... all her favorite things. Mom had to literally clean her because she couldn't control her falculties... we stopped fighting, but every few weeks she would drink or find xanax from someone and just completely stop helping for a week at a time. I cleaned the standing toilet by her bed every morning (since she couldn't walk to the bathroom even on good days and the walker was helping) and changed the sheets because I could not have cleaning her private parts in my memory. She only left her room if Gram needed cleaning, and only after my pleads to her.

Gram's heart finally gave up in Feb and mom quit drinking and started abusing xanax more... from her own script to buying from neighbors.

So, no, it may not be normal, but it's my life and I've been doing my best to be content and happy while being the only one in the house able to pay a single bill. Mom's memory is horrible. Numbers, letters, and words she doesn't know make her angry and confused.

We were paying everything 3 ways when Gram was here. Now everything is 50/50 and we get along great.. until yesterday. Going thru Gram's clothing and things triggered her or something and it wore me down. After her brother left I started going thru some cabinets in the living room that she's been asking to get cleaned out for a long time. We got along great... after her brother had humbled her that afternoon things were good again... until they left and she started talking and talking and talking starting the same hateful speech about them, me, regrets, threats, and gripes about people she could easily call and straighten out.

It wears a person down. Even with my noise-cancelling headphones I hear it, since my door is open so my computers don't cook me.

Shit gets dark when you always have to be on alert, but the last few months have been peaceful... until yesterday.

I hope you're having a much better day than I had.
You need to stop and step away from cam sites. Use the time to sort out your living situation and mental health. And stop linking us to Drake lyrics FFS. Something doesn't sit right with this story at all though.
I was manic and still feeling the effects of yesterday's events. I use humor to get over things.

While you have good advice that I'm already doing, as it's 1 cam site and 2 models I moderate for this 1 site.

It's hard to take you seriously because those were K.Dot's lyrics. I didn't even realize it linked back to genius, I just thought it was nice that it was blue when I pasted it and edited it 🤷‍♂️

Gotchu.

2. The OP doesn't write or even sound like one would expect a 49 year old man to sound. I don't know a lot of 49 year old men who would think it appropriate to add edited rap lyrics into a post like this if it were true.

4. It's doubtful that a person who has murdered multiple people would be granted parole or that if they were on parole they would be allowed to leave the state they were convicted in. Even if this did happen, OP says his mother was smoking crack and resumed her street life while on parole. OP didn't do their homework when it came to parole. A parole officer would have been up her butt when she relocated and if she was still committing crimes (smoking crack is a crime) and/or failed a drug test, she would have been back in prison.

5. While drugs, prescription or street, affect different people different ways, I don't know anyone to get violent while actively taking Xanax. I take Xanax. While I take it as prescribed and never abuse it, I've known people who do abuse it. The worst I've known someone to do while in a Xanax and alcohol induced blackout is steal shit. You can be extra irritable and aggressive when it wears off due to rebound anxiety, but I just personally have never seen or heard of someone being mean and aggressive when the Xanax is actually taking effect.

6. The interaction with the police sounds like no interaction with police I have ever heard before. OP tries to make it sound like he was being "cool" and dominant with the way he spoke to police. And the police just.... went with that? Unlikely. The cops would have more than likely pushed past him and walked inside when OP told them they were not welcome in. OP seems to believe that unless there's a search warrant, cops can't enter a house. Untrue. If they have probable cause/reason to believe there was someone in immediate danger within the house, they have every right to enter. OP would have come off as dodgy, and after getting a call that someone had been choked out, they would have immediately entered. Not just waited around and then be okay with OP slamming the door in their faces.

I'm sure there's more, but I started glossing over a lot of that word vomit. Those are the things that stuck out the most to me.

Anyway, let's say this is true. Highly unlikely, but if it is. Chaturbate was in the right for banning OP. OP, if you were to go into a business and start talking about killing someone, you would have the cops called on you and then be banned from that business. Chaturbate is protecting themselves from being culpable if you were to go through with those threats. What you say has consequences. Context doesn't matter at all when you make an outright threat. That'd be like saying you could walk into a theatre and shout "I'm going to shoot everyone in here!" and then thinking you won't get in trouble if you say "Oh, I was just joking, look at the context!".

Either:

1. Spend the time you're worrying about getting unbanned on actually getting help for your home situation.

Or 2. Enroll in a local community college and take some creative writing and english classes, because based off these posts, you need a little help with both.
1. I registered as a broadcaster years ago when a high tipper was going on vacation for 2 weeks and asked me to get a tip button so I could tip her while he was away.

2. I've played video games since 1980 and never really grew up. Totally spoiled by Gram. I've lived on the internet since like 1998 when I finally bought a pc and never stopped. In my manic moment I used humor to make fun of someone who was calling me a liar about a very wild, serious event that just happened moments ago... for likes. I'm somewhere on the spectrum, obviously. I think Asperger's. Meme'n from a man I've learned a lot from to tell someone in a way that is funny to me sure felt appropriate.

3. A Thug Life TYPE tattoo that says Black Cat... in Olde English letters, curved like Pac's THUG LIFE tattoo. Every bit is true. She has lived and is living a wild life. That other cat calling me a hillbilly that gets off on telling people drama is hilarious to me, knowing what I know about her. Seeing what I've seen. It just shows you have no idea how some poor people with serious drugs problems and brain damage actually live day to day. Some are good. Some are bad. Maybe it sounds made up to you cuz you've never known a sex worker who went to prison. Was obviously clean while on parole, but when that was done she popped right off. Also, "former drug addicted prostitute" shows you didn't read. She's currently addicted to 2 drugs and former prostitute. She's 66, ffs. Sex work is long behind her. 🙄Sadly the same is not true for alcoholism. She will battle that until her last day :(

4. I don't know the arrest record from Cali. I just have birthday letters for years and years with drawings other inmates did for her. I only know the things she's said, the ways she's acted with her boyfriends, how she's treated me, and the jail time she's spent here for each of us.

5. Brains react to drugs differently. You admit that "You can be extra irritable and aggressive when it wears off due to rebound anxiety, but I just personally have never seen or heard of someone being mean and aggressive when the Xanax is actually taking effect." This is anecdotal. Just because you've never seen it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. She took many, many for days and days, then saw she is running out and starts taking 1 or .5 a day. She is not smart enough to taper, as I would if I abused mine. I'm very careful with my script lately because I'm scared of them...scared of messing up the bills and losing the home Gram left for me. I'm scared I'll abuse them again.

6. If what you say were true they both would've walked right in when I turned around and walked down the hall... as would have the group talking outside at their cars. Her record is the reason there was so many cars responding. My exact words where not that I did something, but that if she did something to me I was afraid I might fight back. I was graphic. When you know the law and are sure you have not broken any, and the police ask leading questions trying to take those rights away, letting them see that you know the law changes their tone. If there had been an actual threat they would come in, but they saw a calm man not taking their bullshit. ~~ "after getting a call that someone had been choked out, they would have immediately entered. Not just waited around and then be okay with OP slamming the door in their faces." ~~ The call they got was someone said in a chat room that they want to choke someone because she won't stop threatening him, NOT that something had happened, or that anyone was in danger. They would've looked at the address and the veterans would know exactly who the calls, as they've been here many, many times for her and even a few times for me that I had to prove her and her friends were lying. I treat cops with respect who treat me with respect. If only to keep myself out of jail. So, I lost respect for this man the moment he asked me to step outside and have a chat. That proved he had no cause to take me, but had to see if the woman whose record he just read in his car computer, who other people on the force probably warned him about, and has gone to jail multiple times for attack me, was ok. He saw a calm man that knew the law. I never slammed any door in his face. I walked calmly to her room and ask Mom to come talk to the police. We both stood at the doorway and answered their questions calmly. She had been fine for hours after, as I said, her brother humbled her. When they saw there was no problem I said what I said and slammed the door. I know it's a wall of text but hot damn to be so adamant about your views after not reading or comprehending what you read is boggling.

"1. Spend the time you're worrying about getting unbanned on actually getting help for your home situation.

Or 2. Enroll in a local community college and take some creative writing and english classes, because based off these posts, you need a little help with both."

1. I have nothing better to do but CB, game, netflix, youtube. I have made some very good friends on CB. I can talk to people in public from the confidence I built talking to nice people here. 4 years of basically 24/7 chatting on CB between gaming kindof breaks you, but I'm so broken who cares? The cancer is going to take me long before I give any fucks about what people think of how I spend my time.
2. Thanks! This is a great idea. Also, I'd like to take a class in home ownership and learn about all the energy-saving government grants so we can fix the house! Nice dig, tho, but judging from your reading comprehension I couldn't possibly take offense.

Upvote 0
Gram raised me from 3 due to neglect. Mom left for California. We had roommates my entire childhood, a few whole families. Gram was very generous and giving. Even gave homeless friends of mine when I was like 15-21 live there til they got back on their feet.
Eventually I moved all around the area, spent a few years in Tallahassee for college, and came back when Gram retired from her job, but she was still struggling. I moved to our home with some old friends, got her rent coming in, got her a job at the place I worked and began to help pay off the mortgage.

Gram and I lived alone a while and "Mom" got out of prison in 1997. I met this gangster lady who had bouts of drinking, hard rugs, violence, and jail time. Literally using a razor blade on one boyfriend, stabbing another in the back with a steak knife, woke me up a few times by punching me in the face like I'm being jumped in her gang, 1 2 1 2 1 2 t il I jump up and hold her weak arms showing her I can make her stop. I learned to let go when her rage face goes away but she doesn't learn a thing, cuz it is alcohol or crack doing the talking, not the loving woman I see sometimes.

She lived all over the area with different boyfriends, doing well sometimes, doing bad most times. We had both been in and out of here for years.

I was diagnosed with cancer in my spine and everything is slowly going numb. I'm also disabled since 15 with a knee problem, so I've never been a manual labor type. I am quite lazy, I admit. So, the mortgage gets paid off, I move home because no rent, duh. Mom does the same after her bf dies of liver cancer and oxy. I had to call paramedics for both of them a few times. Both of them were violent. Actually got physical in the next room. He was a straight-up crackhead, and the way she acted and smelled she sureth did partaketh...

To answer your vapid, feeble-minded question... you missed that SHE lives with ME.

Gram died in Feb after 2 years of her heart trying to kill her. The last 1.5 years I was taking care of all the bills as her mind slowly went. She wasn't able to walk for the last 6 months and mom and I had to help her with literally everything. She stopped reading... playing mahjong and hidden object adventure games on steam... all her favorite things. Mom had to literally clean her because she couldn't control her falculties... we stopped fighting, but every few weeks she would drink or find xanax from someone and just completely stop helping for a week at a time. I cleaned the standing toilet by her bed every morning (since she couldn't walk to the bathroom even on good days and the walker was helping) and changed the sheets because I could not have cleaning her private parts in my memory. She only left her room if Gram needed cleaning, and only after my pleads to her.

Gram's heart finally gave up in Feb and mom quit drinking and started abusing xanax more... from her own script to buying from neighbors.

So, no, it may not be normal, but it's my life and I've been doing my best to be content and happy while being the only one in the house able to pay a single bill. Mom's memory is horrible. Numbers, letters, and words she doesn't know make her angry and confused.

We were paying everything 3 ways when Gram was here. Now everything is 50/50 and we get along great.. until yesterday. Going thru Gram's clothing and things triggered her or something and it wore me down. After her brother left I started going thru some cabinets in the living room that she's been asking to get cleaned out for a long time. We got along great... after her brother had humbled her that afternoon things were good again... until they left and she started talking and talking and talking starting the same hateful speech about them, me, regrets, threats, and gripes about people she could easily call and straighten out.

It wears a person down. Even with my noise-cancelling headphones I hear it, since my door is open so my computers don't cook me.

Shit gets dark when you always have to be on alert, but the last few months have been peaceful... until yesterday.

I was manic and still feeling the effects of yesterday's events. I use humor to get over things.

While you have good advice that I'm already doing, as it's 1 cam site and 2 models I moderate for this 1 site.

It's hard to take you seriously because those were K.Dot's lyrics. I didn't even realize it linked back to genius, I just thought it was nice that it was blue when I pasted it and edited it 🤷‍♂️

1. I registered as a broadcaster years ago when a high tipper was going on vacation for 2 weeks and asked me to get a tip button so I could tip her while he was away.

2. I've played video games since 1980 and never really grew up. Totally spoiled by Gram. I've lived on the internet since like 1998 when I finally bought a pc and never stopped. In my manic moment I used humor to make fun of someone who was calling me a liar about a very wild, serious event that just happened moments ago... for likes. I'm somewhere on the spectrum, obviously. I think Asperger's. Meme'n from a man I've learned a lot from to tell someone in a way that is funny to me sure felt appropriate.

3. A Thug Life TYPE tattoo that says Black Cat... in Olde English letters, curved like Pac's THUG LIFE tattoo. Every bit is true. She has lived and is living a wild life. That other cat calling me a hillbilly that gets off on telling people drama is hilarious to me, knowing what I know about her. Seeing what I've seen. It just shows you have no idea how some poor people with serious drugs problems and brain damage actually live day to day. Some are good. Some are bad. Maybe it sounds made up to you cuz you've never known a sex worker who went to prison. Was obviously clean while on parole, but when that was done she popped right off. Also, "former drug addicted prostitute" shows you didn't read. She's currently addicted to 2 drugs and former prostitute. She's 66, ffs. Sex work is long behind her. 🙄Sadly the same is not true for alcoholism. She will battle that until her last day :(

4. I don't know the arrest record from Cali. I just have birthday letters for years and years with drawings other inmates did for her. I only know the things she's said, the ways she's acted with her boyfriends, how she's treated me, and the jail time she's spent here for each of us.

5. Brains react to drugs differently. You admit that "You can be extra irritable and aggressive when it wears off due to rebound anxiety, but I just personally have never seen or heard of someone being mean and aggressive when the Xanax is actually taking effect." This is anecdotal. Just because you've never seen it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. She took many, many for days and days, then saw she is running out and starts taking 1 or .5 a day. She is not smart enough to taper, as I would if I abused mine. I'm very careful with my script lately because I'm scared of them...scared of messing up the bills and losing the home Gram left for me. I'm scared I'll abuse them again.

6. If what you say were true they both would've walked right in when I turned around and walked down the hall... as would have the group talking outside at their cars. Her record is the reason there was so many cars responding. My exact words where not that I did something, but that if she did something to me I was afraid I might fight back. I was graphic. When you know the law and are sure you have not broken any, and the police ask leading questions trying to take those rights away, letting them see that you know the law changes their tone. If there had been an actual threat they would come in, but they saw a calm man not taking their bullshit. ~~ "after getting a call that someone had been choked out, they would have immediately entered. Not just waited around and then be okay with OP slamming the door in their faces." ~~ The call they got was someone said in a chat room that they want to choke someone because she won't stop threatening him, NOT that something had happened, or that anyone was in danger. They would've looked at the address and the veterans would know exactly who the calls, as they've been here many, many times for her and even a few times for me that I had to prove her and her friends were lying. I treat cops with respect who treat me with respect. If only to keep myself out of jail. So, I lost respect for this man the moment he asked me to step outside and have a chat. That proved he had no cause to take me, but had to see if the woman whose record he just read in his car computer, who other people on the force probably warned him about, and has gone to jail multiple times for attack me, was ok. He saw a calm man that knew the law. I never slammed any door in his face. I walked calmly to her room and ask Mom to come talk to the police. We both stood at the doorway and answered their questions calmly. She had been fine for hours after, as I said, her brother humbled her. When they saw there was no problem I said what I said and slammed the door. I know it's a wall of text but hot damn to be so adamant about your views after not reading or comprehending what you read is boggling.

"1. Spend the time you're worrying about getting unbanned on actually getting help for your home situation.

Or 2. Enroll in a local community college and take some creative writing and english classes, because based off these posts, you need a little help with both."

1. I have nothing better to do but CB, game, netflix, youtube. I have made some very good friends on CB. I can talk to people in public from the confidence I built talking to nice people here. 4 years of basically 24/7 chatting on CB between gaming kindof breaks you, but I'm so broken who cares? The cancer is going to take me long before I give any fucks about what people think of how I spend my time.
2. Thanks! This is a great idea. Also, I'd like to take a class in home ownership and learn about all the energy-saving government grants so we can fix the house! Nice dig, tho, but judging from your reading comprehension I couldn't possibly take offense.

Not reading all that. Admittedly, I didn’t read all of your other posts either. Some of us have lives outside of the internet and I was only able to respond with a longer post earlier because I was just getting my day started.

I still doubt what I’ve read, but hey, I’m just a stranger on the internet, my opinion shouldn’t matter.

However, if you do get unbanned, which seems unlikely, perhaps don’t say you want to choke your mother on a pornographic site again.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0

Too much drama mate. Bottom line is don't tell a cam model you are going to murder your mum and you won't get in bother.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
It's tiring responding to everyone's doubts while dealing with my own addictions. People talking to me like I don't know people hate walls of text. Proud of putting me in my place.

All I see it as too much honesty, not drama. Just going to wait for CB like I should've to begin with.

I won't be able to logic you out of a position you didn't logic yourself into.

Upvote 0
Not reading all that. Admittedly, I didn’t read all of your other posts either. Some of us have lives outside of the internet and I was only able to respond with a longer post earlier because I was just getting my day started.

I still doubt what I’ve read, but hey, I’m just a stranger on the internet, my opinion shouldn’t matter.

However, if you do get unbanned, which seems unlikely, perhaps don’t say you want to choke your mother on a pornographic site again.
Surprise, surprise. You didn't read it. Yet your opinion was felt so strongly that you had to, and continue to, put me down. I addressed you point for point. That's just plain lazy, ya busy, busy bee.
Well done on that smidgen of self-realization, stranger.
Thank you for your "support" in that last sentence, truly.

Upvote 0
It's tiring responding to everyone's doubts while dealing with my own addictions.
Yeah, I am going to point you toward some self-help or addiction or mental health forums instead of ACF. We clearly are not tolerant enough for your stories.

Best of luck, take care.

Upvote 0