AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is singing explicit lyrics against TOS ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 1, 2024
First things first I’m a black guy.

I’ve a weird fetish I love it when a white girl sings along to rap songs by female rappers including nword and dances and twerks to it.

I look up which cam girl likes hip hop /Rap and ask her for it in private shows. I always ask politely and apologize if the the request offends her. Last time I got instantly blocked by one cam girl immediately. A few agree to do it but many decline my request. Is it against TOS? Does anyone even know if the cam girl says the nword in private show if it’s just me and her ?

Same on SM. Racial slurs are not allowed. I ban and turn away anyone with that in screen name also. Raceplay is not allowed on most cam sites, and that falls under the category of raceplay.

Models have done stuff like that in the past for men who have said that they are black. But the man has not actually end up being black, and has posted a taping of what the model did, out of context, and resulted in the model being bullied by the whole internet. It is never a good idea for any model to agree to such a request. Yes there are black men who would like us to do that, who are genuinely black men and it is a kink, however it is still considered racist and race play (by the sites) regardless of who is asking for it.

Which then puts the model's job on the site at risk. As well as any possible risks for cyberbullying from things being taped and reposted out of context. I know on streammate there are a huge number of white guys that LARP black guys and ask for race play. It is never a smart thing for a model to agree to.

I actually just had this happen myself. I bought a brown dildo at the request of clients who are black and brown. Who I know that, because they are regulars and they have had C2C with me. However a white guy the other night pretended to be a black guy, and I got out of my brown dildo (at his request). He put his camera on. It was a white guy and he was saying the n word. And calling me a whore also, WHILE JERKING OFF. I'd like to say that was the first time that has ever happened, but it is not. So it is a very sensitive issue. I ended the show of course immediately, and reported, and blocked. However it doesn't stop the fact that I was very traumatized from that, and I'm not even black. There are a lot of racists on these sites too.

Those of us who are normal white people have been raised and socialized never to say the n word. It is a good idea just never to do it, if you are white. No matter what.

Last edited:
I have no problem what two consenting adults do together in their own home.

But profiting off racism is exploitation.

thanks for all the answers. I mean it’s a just kink I don’t wanna hear the nword in any other circumstances. This was actually the only reason I signed up for a camsite. I don’t even really use it myself unless I sing a song in my car. I don’t even ask my gf for that she’s a progressive liberal I don’t know how she would react and I don’t wanna find out. I read the TOS and they aren’t really precise