AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it real?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 16, 2024
Same old story you've heard time and time again. There's this model on cb I really really like. We've talked of line and she even ga e me her personal snp. Yes I've sent her money, lots. She says she lives me and has never been treated as well as I've been doing. We e en sort of professed our love to each other even.
Were actually planing a trip for me to come see her. She said she was afraid I was coming down just to fuck and then leave but I told her that's not me. I have to feel something for whom ever I'm going to sleep with. She gets very jealous if another woman try to pm me while I'm in her room.
So my question is, is this real or super scam? I seriously care for her.
Oh I'm In the us and she's in colombia

Same old story you've heard time and time again. There's this model on cb I really really like. We've talked of line and she even ga e me her personal snp. Yes I've sent her money, lots. She says she lives me and has never been treated as well as I've been doing. We e en sort of professed our love to each other even.
Were actually planing a trip for me to come see her. She said she was afraid I was coming down just to fuck and then leave but I told her that's not me. I have to feel something for whom ever I'm going to sleep with. She gets very jealous if another woman try to pm me while I'm in her room.
Seriously? 🤷‍♂️

not real until you get her camname tattooed on your back

Is it possible she's the real deal? We've talked on the phone shared many personally things about family and other things.
Unlikely.

Likely not real and not a scam. She's just telling you what you want to hear so you keep tipping.
Here's one definition of "romance scam" used by law enforcement agencies: A romance scam is a confidence trick involving feigning romantic intentions towards a victim, gaining the victim's affection, and then using that goodwill to get the victim to send money to the scammer under false pretenses.

The OP didn't go into great detail but if what he is saying is fully accurate: A model is communicating with him offsite, telling him that she loves him, saying no one has ever been so good to her, and discussing or planning in-person visit. If she's "feigning" all of that, unless they're playing a mutually understood role play for his amusement, I would say this meets the definition of a scam.

"Telling a person what they want to hear" so they give you money is, well, rather scammy - unless the person providing the money is "in on" the fact that it's fake. Some people argue that simply by going to a cam site, a member should automatically assume anything and everything said to him may be untrue. That could be a reasonable argument and good advice. But these situations still seem to happen repeatedly, so it's good that forums like this exist.

Even if you don't like the word "scam," at the least, I think we could agree this is unethical IF the OP is accurately portraying the situation.

But the question also arises: How much of this is fact versus possible misperception, misunderstanding, or wishful thinking on part of OP?

Ultimately, I concur with conclusion: As a member, you shouldn't even "go there" in allowing yourself to believe a situation like this is genuine, because 99% of the time, it's going to turn out to be fake (whether you want to describe it as a scam, manipulation, or some other word).

Dude, it's not real. Like El Gato said, it's probably not a scam either. It's just her maximising the opportunity to keep you tipping. It's the kind of routine that works until you start to make tangible plans to visit and then suddenly her grandmother will die and she won't be able to meet you (or some such tale). She gets jealous because if someone else is PMing you then there's a risk that she won't get all of your tokens.

It's the kind of routine that works until you start to make tangible plans to visit and then suddenly her grandmother will die and she won't be able to meet you (or some such tale).
Gotta say... This doesn't sound a lot different than: Grandma's been sending money to this handsome man 15 years younger than her but they can't meet in person yet because he's been working on a North Sea oil rig for the last 15 months... but any day now!!!

And pretty much every other romance scam. Variations on a theme.
😆

Reactions: Lover31660
She gets jealous because if someone else is PMing you then there's a risk that she won't get all of your tokens.
I've heard enough models talk about feeling jealous over 'their' clients going to another performer, and the feelings are sometimes a lot more complicated than just about tokens. Honestly, most cam models would not want you PMing another woman in THEIR room, dip out of her show for that, it's rude.

I understand that. I'm not the one paying. They pop in and pm me trying to get me to come to there room. Thing is I'm exclusively in her room and never in anyone elses.

I understand that. I'm not the one paying. They pop in and pm me trying to get me to come to there room. Thing is I'm exclusively in her room and never in anyone elses.
Them:
Episode 1 Boat GIF by The Simpsons

That's fair, I forgot about those types, for whatever reason I don't tend to get them but I hear models complaining about it. Best thing in that case is to tell the other gal PMing you to wait, tell her off if she's being an annoying pushy salesperson, or at least stay low-key about it with this performer. Anyway, I hope that gave you a little insight into the jealousy aspect.

That's fair, I forgot about those types, for whatever reason I don't tend to get them but I hear models complaining about it. Best thing in that case is to tell the other gal PMing you to wait, tell her off if she's being an annoying pushy salesperson, or at least stay low-key about it with this performer. Anyway, I hope that gave you a little insight into the jealousy aspect.
I disagree. Open up another browser and send a report to support at Chaturbate that other models are advertising in a model's room without her permission. They should be banned.

I disagree. Open up another browser and send a report to support at Chaturbate that other models are advertising in a model's room without her permission. They should be banned.
This is great Vixxen! Honestly never occurred to me that clients could/would report a thing like this to support. I don't work on Chaturbate and have not encountered this issue, thanks for your more correct opinion. This is really the way if OP is concerned about the model and also not being spammed/hustled that way!
Unfortunately I can't edit my post to say ... nevermind, see below! LOL :dummy1:

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
This is great Vixxen! Honestly never occurred to me that clients could/would report a thing like this to support. I don't work on Chaturbate and have not encountered this issue, thanks for your more correct opinion. This is really the way if OP is concerned about the model and also not being spammed/hustled that way!
Unfortunately I can't edit my post to say ... nevermind, see below! LOL :dummy1:
No worries. Poaching tippers is a no-no on CB. :)

No worries. Poaching tippers is a no-no on CB. :)
Poaching tippers, clients, employees, etc. is generally a no-no everywhere in every type of business because it's rude, disruptive, and mostly ineffective.
From what I've seen in practice, trying to build clients this way is a great way for performers to feel terrible while working by: encouraging an overly competitive mindset, being alone/unsupported by colleagues, and holding oneself back from creating your own unique performance style.

Reactions: MarieElise
Poaching tippers, clients, employees, etc. is generally a no-no everywhere in every type of business because it's rude, disruptive, and mostly ineffective.
From what I've seen in practice, trying to build clients this way is a great way for performers to feel terrible while working by: encouraging an overly competitive mindset, being alone/unsupported by colleagues, and holding oneself back from creating your own unique performance style.
Just meaning other sites may not care but CB does. ;)

Reactions: MarieElise
On a more practical note, the US government advises against traveling to Columbia because of the risks to your personal safety. In my opinion, you would be better off finding a relationship closer to home than to risk your life in Colombia.

On a more practical note, the US government advises against traveling to Columbia because of the risks to your personal safety. In my opinion, you would be better off finding a relationship closer to home than to risk your life in Colombia.
I am pretty sure there are many towns in whatever country you are from that are far more dangerous than most of Colombia. Sure there are areas of Colombia that have security issues, and even neighbourhoods in the major cities that can be unsafe (I am pretty sure there are places in Sydney Australia where you can get shivved if you do dumb shit too) but that is not the whole country.

It is not uncontrolled chaos in the streets. Hundreds of thousands of tourists visit every year and do not die.

This is not to say that visiting to meet a person OP has only briefly met online is a safe and smart thing to do. It isn't. I am responding to your seeming blanket statement that Colombia in its entirety is unsafe for anyone to visit.

Stop peddling the racist horse manure from the US government. By the way, the average High School graduate from Colombia makes the average HS graduate from the US look like a clueless wonder. And they more often than not speak at least two languages now. Bet you didn't read that in the bulletin.

Reactions: LilyLaughing