AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it possible to hide yourself from a member..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2013
even if they have you on their friends list?

Long time lurker and learnt a lot about mfc from you guys so registered to ask this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance you guys.

Not that i've found and still be able to be logged in. Making a new account or just 'guesting' without signing in is the only way I know of.

Ollywud said:
even if they have you on their friends list?

Long time lurker and learnt a lot about mfc from you guys so registered to ask this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance you guys.

I do not know if you are a member or model, but if you are a model you can block the state they are visiting your room from or give them a 60 day ban if you know their user name to keep them out. If you are a member all you can do is start a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.