AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is a performer can see which performer I follow ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 30, 2024
Hello,

I ask that because I stop following a performer. And she is a bit angry.. she told me you spent with another ?
My question: she can know who I follow ? And she can talk to her ? :s
Thanks..

1. Every user who follows a model's room has a yellow star by their user name that the model can see but no one else can. You had a star then came back to her room without the star next to your name.

2. Models can sort users by token balance. Which means user names sit above or below the model's name in her version of the user list.

Example: I start my shift and someone tips me 400 tokens. You come into the room with 500 tokens* and are light pink but then you tip in another room and drop below my name which means you have less than 400 tokens but you didn't tip me or buy my content or fan club so that 100+ token difference was spent somewhere else and not on me.

Or, she saw you in another room and saw you tip a model while the model you unfollowed was broadcasting.

*We never know the exact token amount just a rough idea that you have more or less tokens than we have been tipped.

Upvote 0
Oki I see thanks to both of you. So she can't know the name of the other performers.. reassuring me
unless she knows them (like they work in the same studio or talk to each other) and you came up in convocation

Upvote 0
I don't think she know her :s
you would be surprised, if you were just in my room for example you wouldnt know I know any of the other models here...you never know who knows who.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
you would be surprised, if you were just in my room for example you wouldnt know I know any of the other models here...you never know who knows who.
I check out other rooms that are similar to mine to see who is hanging out where, just as basic industry research. I think we all do it.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Ok I see .. just now, hope all Ill be ok oO
Honestly, why should you not be okay though..

it's not like she can hurt you I assume? and it's natural to swap who you watch sometimes, she's probably angry because she lost one of the sources of her income, but honestly, it should never be this worrysome for you to visit the sites.. Do what you enjoy, spend YOUR money how YOU want, not due to how you might feel obligated to when it comes to this!

Upvote 0
Honestly, why should you not be okay though..

it's not like she can hurt you I assume? and it's natural to swap who you watch sometimes, she's probably angry because she lost one of the sources of her income, but honestly, it should never be this worrysome for you to visit the sites.. Do what you enjoy, spend YOUR money how YOU want, not due to how you might feel obligated to when it comes to this!
Ye I understand. I said that because one time she told me " who is the other one " ? About another performer. I'm noob on CB so..

Upvote 0
Ye I understand. I said that because one time she told me " who is the other one " ? About another performer. I'm noob on CB so..
Yea don't let that get to you though :)

if anyone ever asked me this, I would ask them if they would want to share their talks and privates with other members with me also.. it's the same kind of nagging :p so just brush it off in my opinion,

Upvote 0
Keep in mind, too, that if a model tells any member they’ve been visiting other models, even if they don’t have proof, they’re going to be right almost every time. She could have just assumed it, since virtually all members do it.

Another reason not to wrack your brain too much trying to figure out if she saw you, who she knows, etc. Maybe she just knows there’s a high likelihood you visit other models, noticed you unfollowed her & decided to call you out for it. Who knows.

Upvote 0