AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

iPhone question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw your stones now, but let me just say this: I got one because I plan on turning it into a free VoIP/free texting phone (yes, I know how) and since I rarely leave the house and when I do my town (for a small shit hole) has a surprisingly large amount of wi-fi hot spots. It's not a piece of shit iPhone4 either.

I'm looking for suggestions on fun/awesome/useful apps that you use/have heard of. And to prove I know people hate iPhone fan boys/girls I offer you this funny video in return. And tits.

Attachments

• cum-on-tits.jpg
    cum-on-tits.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 211
I barely use my iphone. Maybe the most used app I have is twitterrific. This and the email reader, but it is built-in. If Apple store had more adult apps... :p

If you have a car, you might want GASonline to find the best price near you.

Oh, and the girl in the pic has a MFC profile. But she does not come online for months.

MyCamgirl said:
Oh, and the girl in the pic has a MFC profile. But she does not come online for months.

I wouldn't expect the likes of Eva Evangelina on MFC all that much, lol. :D

PS: iPhone fucking rocks :) (Oh, and iPhone4 may have it's "I was just launched I have a few glitches" issues but it's not a piece of crap. Haters gunna hate.)

AmberCutie said:
MyCamgirl said:

I wouldn't expect the likes of Eva Evangelina on MFC all that much, lol. :D

PS: iPhone fucking rocks :) (Oh, and iPhone4 may have it's "I was just launched I have a few glitches" issues but it's not a piece of crap. Haters gunna hate.)

Pffft, it's an apple product, of course it sucks :p

Sooooooo I downloaded this sweet game for my iPod called plants vs zombies! Go download it and get addicted!

P.S. I believe there is a free version you can play on yer pc

I use Kindle for Iphone alot. Not great for reading for extended periods of time, but if youre waiting 10-15 minutes, not a bad idea. Puzzle Quest is a good game for passing time. Tweetdeck for teh Twitter. RedLaser is pretty cool in that it uses your camera and takes a picture of a products UPC and searches the internet and gives you online prices for that item. And the GiantBomb.com app cause that site rocks for video game business.

The Facebook and Twitter apps are pretty good. There's a WoW armory app , and if you pay 3 bucks a month you can use it to work the AH from either the app or the web. I like Bejeweled, there is a blitz mode where you can compete with Facebook friends to see who can get the best score in one minute. I use Evernote so I can take notes on any platform and have them all synced up, it even has some OCR capability, and of course the Kindle app.

Woot! Thank you guys for the suggestions. :D And that bewbs pic? Random gotten via Google. I'm sure it's used around the net a lot as the chick in it is pretty hot. Anywho will be downloading Planets vs. Zombies tonight. ^_^

alan said:
Sooooooo I downloaded this sweet game for my iPod called plants vs zombies! Go download it and get addicted!

P.S. I believe there is a free version you can play on yer pc
The game was released on PC some time ago, and was ported to the iPhone because it was so popular. (Like... MILLIONS of people bought it.) They also released an HD version for the iPad I trialed at the Apple Store (A wretched hive of scum and villany) and that looked amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.