AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Introducing the Model Match Game

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2011
The pursuit of a higher camscore and money leads many models and studios to try various tactics to get customers. One of the most humorous ones I've seen is where a model will name themselves a very similar name to a popular model. This could be the model themselves, or a russian studio who does this to their new models.

I think it would be fun to post the original models and their doppelgangers in a this thread to see how many we can find. So I will start it off.

Here are the Jolenes.

Attachments

• jolene.jpg
    jolene.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,195
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
:woops:

Awesome idea for a thread though.

I like this. I'll be on the lookout.

MMMMMmmmm So i'll say before I knew about CandieCane I signed up for MFC. I modeled my name off of Kasey Kahne which is a NASCAR driver, because I thought it would be a cute girls name.

Then I realized that I'd gotten really close to one of the top models on MFC. Lots of people asked if I'd copied her when it was an innocent mistake. So once again Candie SORRY! lol

kayceecane said:
MMMMMmmmm So i'll say before I knew about CandieCane I signed up for MFC. I modeled my name off of Kasey Kahne which is a NASCAR driver, because I thought it would be a cute girls name.

Then I realized that I'd gotten really close to one of the top models on MFC. Lots of people asked if I'd copied her when it was an innocent mistake. So once again Candie SORRY! lol
I was definitely one of the people who were like "wattafuck is wit dat?" but once I got to know you I didn't get the feeling you were one of those girls who'd do such a thing. :)

Bocefish said:
:woops: I thought this might be a thread where you post the body part and we guess the model, or something along those lines. :p

Amazing idea.

lol spotted another:

AmberDawnNude -

AmberDawn umm...not nude -

Attachments

• ambnude.png
    ambnude.png
    158.6 KB · Views: 784
  • amb84.png
    amb84.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 784
Also, I can no longer view AspenRae's profile. Wonder if it's set to block CA? :( I hope that doesn't mean her room is blocked for me now too. :crybaby:

Attachments

• dual aspens.jpg
    dual aspens.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 509
AmberCutie said:
Also, I can no longer view AspenRae's profile. Wonder if it's set to block CA? :( I hope that doesn't mean her room is blocked for me now too. :crybaby:

Can you see it now? Im in cali too but i can view it. :think:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
AmberCutie said:

Can you see it now? Im in cali too but i can view it. :think:
All better. Looks re-vamped, too!

Yep.

I love the face/pose I capped Candie in, hehe. Cute.

Attachments

• lulz.jpg
    lulz.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 354
BebopBlue said:
The pursuit of a higher camscore and money leads many models and studios to try various tactics to get customers. One of the most humorous ones I've seen is where a model will name themselves a very similar name to a popular model. This could be the model themselves, or a russian studio who does this to their new models.

I think it would be fun to post the original models and their doppelgangers in a this thread to see how many we can find. So I will start it off.

Here are the Jolenes.

Hahaha! how the heck did I miss this thread?
Wait am I the popular one?? HA!
I will say though, in her defense. JolieJolene has been on the site longer than I have! I was not aware of her but she actually tipped me my first night and welcomed me to MFC. My name was inspired by Dolly Parton, Not sure about hers. But the name doppelganger is actually just a coincidence.

AmberCutie said:

I feel that Aspen Rush's name may have been inspired by Ayden Rush (not an MFC model) & Aspen Rae. Perhaps it's just a coincidence but her first interaction with Ayden on twitter was pretty amusing. :lol:
nevachuavvie.jpg

http://twitter.com/aydenrush

I almost didn't use my name because of the other Jalyn. I was worried that people would think I was trying to pull that but I have stripped in clubs on and off for ten years and have always used that name I still answer to it and have felt like Jaylynne is my other half. Since no other name felt right I decided to go with my usual name. I had/have no intention of trying be be the other Jalyn or take money out from under her.

Unless blind guys start watching webcam shows I doubt anyone can get another models token beside a 2 second visit to her room. So even with similar names pl will find the model they like best.
Or is anyone thinking amberdawn1 could get the attention from someone seeking amberdawn?

Traditio said:
Unless blind guys start watching webcam shows I doubt anyone can get another models token beside a 2 second visit to her room. So even with similar names pl will find the model they like best.
Or is anyone thinking amberdawn1 could get the attention from someone seeking amberdawn?

With the search function, it's not you're likely to get the wrong one - but be visible whilst people type in names for the right one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.