AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm now convinced that humanity will soon be ending

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for fucks sake.... No wonder so much of the world thinks so poorly of America...

Wow. So glad I don't even bother turning on my TV anymore.

This is pretty similar to The Swan that was on ages ago. The world is still in tact since then, I think we'll survive.

I'm sooooooo out of the loop. I don't have (or miss) cable or satellite or even bunny ears... I'm honestly not sure what reality is anymore, with no television programming to keep me updated. I'm so uncool.

As sad as it is, the reason this and all of the rest of the reality shows are on TV is the same reason that all of the ads during election season seem to be the negative, attack type.
Its because they work!!
They draw the crowd. They sell the product. They make the money. They get the guy elected.
The best thing I can say is that I'm able to turn the SOB off.

Yeah, I'm never turning on the TV again. Screw it. My Xbox360 has Netflix.. And for everything else, there's the internet.
AND IF THIS SHOW APPEARS ON NETFLIX I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THAT SOMETHING WILL DIE BY MY HAND
probably an ant. Shut up you, it's hard to be five foot one and intimidating.

SweetDivalia said:
I dunno, Jesse Jane intimidated the hell out of me, and she's only 5' 2". Then again it could have been the celebrity aspect that got me :oops:

SweetDivalia said:
Yeah, I'm never turning on the TV again. Screw it. My Xbox360 has Netflix.. And for everything else, there's the internet.
AND IF THIS SHOW APPEARS ON NETFLIX I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THAT SOMETHING WILL DIE BY MY HAND

Tee-hee. Word. Netflix and the web is all I need. I haven't watched actual television in months. It's nothing but shitty reality shows now anyway. :(

jebbaz said:
SweetDivalia said:
I dunno, Jesse Jane intimidated the hell out of me, and she's only 5' 2". Then again it could have been the celebrity aspect that got me :oops:
Very likely. If you met me, I doubt I'd intimidate you
I tend to reek nonthreatening. :3

I've actually been watching the show. I feel bad for some of the girls. They feel that surgery is the only answer. But there are a few on the show who just want the free wedding. There are a lot of girls that are there for the surgery. And the casting directors seemed to get a good mix of girls that look like they need it (or have a good reason for wanting/needing it) and girls who are trying to obtain something perfect.

I'm addicted to it though, it's like a massive train wreck and I just can't turn away.

Status
Not open for further replies.