AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm considering temporarily quitting camming for 6 to 18 months.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2016
If I deactivate my MFC account, will I be allowed to join again? And if I am, will I have new model status again? I'm hoping yes for both. I had to ask because I heard that if you deactivate your streammate you have to wait so long (I think 6 months?) to be allowed to join again. Idk if this is true for MFC? Any info and advice on this is appreciated.

I had an account with MFC last year for a few weeks, but I got rid of it because I didn't believe I was doing well. I always made my daily goal, but it took a few extra hours which made my cam score tank. Last week I signed up with a DP studio and got the new model status and although I kept my cam score high, I actually felt I was more successful first time around even though my cam score was lower, which probably seems bonkers. This time around, I logging out before I made my daily goal because I was worried about my cam score taking a hit so I was actually making less. I came out of the studio and tried to sign with a new solo account yesterday, but they still had my old account on hold (from September) which I'm greatful for. I'm going to reestablish my old self in a few weeks after I've recorded a bunch of videos to sell for my come back. My aim this time is to not worry so damn much about that darn cam score and to worry more about making rent! I was way too hard on myself first time around and compared myself to girls who were more successful than me that I couldn't appreciate how well I was doing by my own standards. I just wanted to offer you my prospective and advise you that having a new status isn't always the bees knees.

MFC know that low score models sometimes delete their accounts and try to rejoin to get the new status and so that their cam scores will reset, therefore they are strict about it now. Some models do get through unnoticed but many more are told to go back to their old accounts. So you can always give it a shot. I can also tell you that there are many successful models now that had a low cam score when they started out.

Best of luck, whatever you decide to do x

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Over the years, the consensus seems to be that if you completely delete your entire account and wait like 4-6 months, then try to sign up for a brand new account (like your first time), then they'll give you one. But generally, the models who are approved are the ones who have waited for a long stretch before applying for a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.