AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm a ProDomme (IRL) and a client showed me on his cam. Verification question...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 8, 2024
I'm a ProDomme who was briefly shown on a client's broadcast during our session. As a result, his account was suspended. Trying to verify now, but...

I do not want to send my ID to the client I was with, as that would be a breach of my privacy.

And I do not want to create a model account today—because I plan to in the near future.

I created a basic free account. But I'm afraid that verifying as a broadcaster with my ID will initiate that new model account promotion they do for the first week. I would like to reserve that for when I'm set up and ready to broadcast. I'd rather not miss the promotion as a result of verifying just to get his account back up.

Can the client's account be released from suspension without having to give up the promotion week or my real name?

@punker barbie

It's unclear....is a new broadcast account the same as new model account? Will verifying always initiate the new model promotion, or can I verify as a "regular user" and save that status for when I set up as a model?

The new tag doesn't come into play until you hit the broadcast button.

I don't know if adding your account as a guest account will lift his suspension though. He needs to email support. They won't speak to you about his ban.

Upvote 0

I don't know if adding your account as a guest account will lift his suspension though. He needs to email support. They won't speak to you about his ban.
Ok cool so perhaps I can just verify and then wait to go live? I believe when he contacted them, they said setting up & verifying my account will allow him access again... Probably once he links his with it somehow.

Upvote 0
Ok cool so perhaps I can just verify and then wait to go live? I believe when he contacted them, they said setting up & verifying my account will allow him access again... Probably once he links his with it somehow.
Correct. You verify, and then he lists you as a guest performer on his account. Sometimes it takes a minute to get it lifted even though you've done all you were asked to do.

Upvote 0

On Chaturbate the New tag starts as soon as you get age verified, it's not like so many other websites where it starts when you broadcast your first time, sadly.

Upvote 0
On Chaturbate the New tag starts as soon as you get age verified, it's not like so many other websites where it starts when you broadcast your first time, sadly.
Then she can just ask fro the new tag when she's ready. Done.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
Then she can just ask fro the new tag when she's ready. Done.
Can I? I'm under the impression that verifying will automatically trigger the new tag. That's part of the conundrum.

Do we know, is there any difference between basic (but verified for broadcast) user accounts vs model accounts?

Upvote 0
Can I? I'm under the impression that verifying will automatically trigger the new tag. That's part of the conundrum.

Do we know, is there any difference between basic (but verified for broadcast) user accounts vs model accounts?
it IS a possibility to ask support for a new "new" tag if you don't broadcast after getting age verified, and in most cases I have experienced they will grant a new one..

Upvote 0

If you did not broadcast during the New Tag phase you can email support and they'll give it to you. There's a thread or 12 about it on Reddit. :) I didn't realize they changed the New tag period (I've been verified for almost 12 years). As far as I know, there is no difference between verified for broadcast and model accounts, unless you're connected to a studio and that's an entirely different can of worms.

From Reddit:

WebChrissy
5y ago

I started camming more than 1 year ago and I didn't stream in the first 10 days after I was age verified and I didn't had the "new" tag (green bagde from cb, not the hashtag from title).
Few weeks ago I sent an email to support and told them that I missed my first 7 days and if they can give me the tag - and they did. So even if you miss the first days, you can contact them and ask them to give you the tag (they can see the first streaming day). :)

Upvote 0
Never personally tried this and it may not work but you could try setting up the new account, submitting IDs but don't sign the broadcaster agreement then provide the username to your client and see if that's enough for him to be unsuspended.
You have to sign the broadcaster agreement, she was seen on cam.

Upvote 0
You have to sign the broadcaster agreement, she was seen on cam.
I think that's likely but I also think there's a small chance that they might unsuspend the account with just the age verification aspect of it. In some situations CB will let you submit just the IDs without broadcaster agreement solely for the purpose of age verification.

Chances are slim but nothing to lose but an additional delay for the person suspended.

Reactions: PrincessZoeFord
Upvote 0
I think that's likely but I also think there's a small chance that they might unsuspend the account with just the age verification aspect of it. In some situations CB will let you submit just the IDs without broadcaster agreement solely for the purpose of age verification.

Chances are slim but nothing to lose but an additional delay for the person suspended.
This is what they did. The client contacted them and had them send me a link to my phone just to verify. We’ll see how long it takes to unsuspend but I think this should do it :)

Upvote 0