AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I worked on Chaturbate for the studio, but my studio is disappeared and now I want to work for myself, but I don't have access to my account.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 14, 2024
Chaturbate Username
nayeonobi
Hello everyone, I have a problem with accessing to my account on Chaturbate - nayeonobi, that is linked to the studio. I don't have a password and I don't know the email that the studio has set for this account. My studio was closed a week and a half ago, they took away the computer I was working on and that belonged to them. I wrote to the studio administration and the boss after that, but no one answers me, as far as I know they were arrested. I haven't been paid my earnings for the month. I also haven't signed any contracts with the studio. I would like to know if it is possible to restore my access to this account, or to delete my documents on this account in order to create a new one and transfer my subscribers there. Since there are a lot of my followers there, which was very difficult for me to collect and now I really need to continue working.

best case, you will be starting over new with your own account. Anything studio related belongs to them & you wont get any of it back. i would email cb support your case & wait for them to reply on the situation.
if studio did close down, it shouldn't be an issue i imagine

Upvote 0
You probably won't ever hear from the studio again. Your account is as good as gone. Start a new one.

Once you age verify, CB will link your old studio account to your new individual account. You will see it on the verification webpage. There, you can reject the ID/documents for the old account from within your new account.

Good luck going forward!

Upvote 0
Hello's .. We have done similar since I manage an ex-agency model (my girlfriend), and helped her to swap to independent 3-4 years ago
So .. As far as I'm aware from experience.

1. It wasn't your account .. it was the agency's account ..
Doesn't matter what happened to the agency... the account is owned by them, not you..
You have no rights to the account .. and thus you will not get anything from it, and have no power over it.

Probably why they don't reply to you. They are not allowed to speak to you about someone else's account.

I still have access to the girlfriends old agency account , and can still broadcast to it .. but that's pointless since it has the agency's bank details in it..
But at least with having access to the old agency account .. I could put up banners everywhere ... See you on my new account <name /link> etc

2. You can create a new account in your name , with the agency account still open

3. Try to hit up all of the old account's social media's.. with information to your new social media's / and CB account.
And replying to any posts on the old CB account with your new account info.

Good luck

Upvote 0