AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I WORKED MY ASS OFF TO

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 2, 2019
Everywhere
Twitter Username
@Lolabunny999
MFC Username
Lolabunny9
Chaturbate Username
Lolabunny9
gain my weight back i was literally 100 lbs from the stress from DV and divorce i just gained my 35 pounds back mind u im 5 10 back at 133 and this asshole on mfc just now

district69: you know ur really hot but it looks like ur getting kinda chunky

this made me sick to see this at this exact moment iw as msging a dude on twitter about my weight to and sent him a pic of me at 100 lbs and talking about the stress.......

dont ever talk about a womans weight

hes got me livid today on stream claiming oh he didnt know

yes the fuk u knew not to ever talk about a womans weight mind u im skinny as hell... yeah im bloated cuz im gassy right now but damn man this dude needs to get the fuck off these sites

his name is DISTRICT69 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, he said that, and even if he did;t know/realise anything, it's just not the kind of thing you say to anyone BECAUSE 1) It's rude as fuck, 2) None of your damn business, and 3) They could (like this instance) be going through something personal.

Some people, unfortunately are just absolutely morons (to put it nicely)

Upvote 0
district69: you know ur really hot but it looks like ur getting kinda chunky

“And I bet your dick looks like a damn Tic Tac. 69??? Lol. How’s that gonna work if there’s practically nothing there to even suck.” 😂

Good thing MFC doesn’t have that b.s. “You can’t be rude to members” rule that Stripchat has. So you’re on a good site for dishing it back out to them. I’m sorry you had to deal with this imbecile.

Upvote 0
“And I bet your dick looks like a damn Tic Tac. 69??? Lol. How’s that gonna work if there’s practically nothing there to even suck.” 😂

Good thing MFC doesn’t have that b.s. “You can’t be rude to members” rule that Stripchat has. So you’re on a good site for dishing it back out to them. I’m sorry you had to deal with this imbecile.
Dick Tac, now in new flavor: denial!

Upvote 0