AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was banned and don’t fully know why.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 8, 2024
Hello @punker barbie. My username on chaturbate is Buns789. I’ve been a member for a very long time. My account recently got banned and I do not know why. I was having a conversation with a model and she said something that I think might have been the problem that caused it. I don’t know exactly what the ToS is in that area but if it was something that violated it. I promise I won’t have those conversations again, I honestly thought they were harmless. I don’t know if it’s cause I’ve sent a link to a video for the models to watch so they can know what I want in pvt. I just want my account back and I’ll do what I can to get It back. Again I apologize and please reinstate my account. It means a lot to me.

Attachments

• 50162A88-A936-40E5-A8F7-16D7EECA040E.png
    50162A88-A936-40E5-A8F7-16D7EECA040E.png
    549.1 KB · Views: 22
Looking forward to hearing from you. @punker barbie id really like to fix this and do what I can to get my account back. Please help me. I submitted an inquiry to chaturbate but never got a response. Please help and let’s try and figure out what we can do to get my account back. I’ll do anything seriously.

Upvote 0