AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I want put down some gifs I have uploaded and I've asked for a refund, being scammed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 18, 2024
Chaturbate Username
idolkunp
Hello, I have already sent a request to CB but after 48 hours, no response.

It is a complicated matter between me and one of the models for whom I made gifs including a graphic tip menu (without photos and gifs with pictures of her, artistically animated).
I will not tell you what happened yet, but it went badly (full description in my mail to CB). I have supported her room since the june 10.

Also, she publicly talks about IRL meeting. She speaks French so it may not be so easy for CB to distinguish the violations of the rules.
I think she's not made to be a camgirl, she is not made to be on Chaturbate. I can get a refund of what I invested in her (refunds not in tokens, so that I can now develop my own room since I stream too).
She disguised this theft in such a way that I would leave voluntarily, at first with satisfaction, then with increasingly violent methods.

I have been on Chaturbate since 2017, I have extensive experience with camgirls, technique and how you can help or be a moderator. I was manipulated and tortured in order to steal from me. My biggest problem with her is not only a disappointment, but also a case of group harassment, theft of my work and a discriminatory act. I have worked as her demands ~128 hours.
During the first days, as his room wasn't working too well, I did a lot of tips but also a lot of promotions (1740 tokens) plus many big tips. So I want to be sure she will not damage other people than me.

It also hurts me to ask that her teaches its 21 year olds some manners, even in a cruel way, by banning it from the platform for the following facts:
- Real meeting with a user on the site (and mention of another meeting later with someone else)
- Discrimination on its fan members
- Harassment and love bombing (tentative)
- Theft of graphic design (the tip menu and other stuff of mine)

This has affected me so much that I'm thinking of leaving the platform if I don't get some redress. She told me before she used apps before she discovered Chaturbate, I think she thinks she's on Tinder.
At first I thought I was the one responsible for what happened, but I slowly discovered her pattern.The ultimate proof is that she removed my graphic material and then put it back in her room when she was "sure" that I was disgusted enough to come back. She said she didn't care about removing them just before the weekend.

Considering how I was treated, I'd be pretty happy to take down his room during the show.

She has a camgirl friend with her own room recently banned. I don't know her friend and just check her room (never saw her in a show) but just saw that her room was banned. I conclude that there is a real problem with these people.

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: MarieElise
Sorry but unless you had an agreement that she would pay for your graphic design work, that is not theft.

And if that was the case, then CB still would not have anything to do with that?

I think there odd a language barrier here but it sounds like:

You were a tipper and fan of a model
you also made her gifs
You had a falling out
You now feel entitled to *checks notes* endanger her income source, and demand payment for the gifs you made?

You seem like you only care she is breaking rules now that you’re angry at her…

I am happy CB has ignored your email so far

Upvote 0
We have an agreement that she would pay for my graphic design work.

And unfortunally, it's my work so even if you defend her since you are also a camgirl, I have the ultimate copyright on my own work.

And I also have the right to feel harassed when someone calls you in the middle of the night on IG.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
48 hours isn't that long for a response from CB, nothing anyone here can do about anything you've posted
I know but I'm in a hurry to move on.
I don't just want my gifs removed, I want a refund. Whether she gets banned or not. I want her out of my life.

EDIT: I want to be payed in thumbs, isn't so complicated to be payed in thumbs! I know the rule about net tips between streamers, I have asked many details to CB about it (5 mails).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I know but I'm in a hurry to move on.
I don't just want my gifs removed, I want a refund. Whether she gets banned or not. I want her out of my life.

EDIT: I want to be payed in thumbs, isn't so complicated to be payed in thumbs! I know the rule about net tips between streamers, I have asked many details to CB about it (5 mails).
Paid in thumbs? Like your agreement was that she gives you an upvote?

Upvote 0
Yep, not bad deal, I think. Many (every? ) models stole art, look the bio/custom bio per exemple. One day I have even found one of my pixel art images because I'm kindda know for that. I send a notice to take down the image. Simple. The thumbs is a good deal since you are a streamer, too. She doesn't wants play the game after calling me day and night. So, she's a bad customer. I regret to have meet her. Some peoples, I say SOME, wants every thing for free. That's the problem.

Upvote 0
You want her to tip you 25 tokens for a gif? You do know you can report emotes to CB and they'll take it down, right? That's all that is -- an emote. And why the hell did you give it to her before getting "paid"? At any rate, most of the bios on CB are designed by other members and give credit where credit is due. You should just move on and no CB is not going to give you the money back. Tipping is at your own risk, ALWAYS.

Upvote 0
Yep, not bad deal, I think. Many (every? ) models stole art, look the bio/custom bio per exemple. One day I have even found one of my pixel art images because I'm kindda know for that. I send a notice to take down the image. Simple. The thumbs is a good deal since you are a streamer, too. She doesn't wants play the game after calling me day and night. So, she's a bad customer. I regret to have meet her. Some peoples, I say SOME, wants every thing for free. That's the problem.
this is so unserious lol. If that was what the payment you are either undervaluing your work, or the work you did isn't worth the time spent messaging support and posting here....

Upvote 0
no way there must be a mistake in translation or someth….

OMG it’s real.

This is such a joke of a situation. Like, seriously dude. Get over yourself.

Reactions: Brit and MarieElise
Upvote 0
Get over yourself.
And I really do mean it, you’re full of yourself. To the point you googled your name on this forum to find a post from last year :D

Hi, I'm producer-san. Bio / Gif maker hacking the Chaturbate's html parser and regularly contact CB staff to suggest improvements or just to piss them off a bit.
Arrived during the CB's Bronze Age and here for work. Studios hate me (banned 3 times, account restored 3 times).
Of course, knowing the Amber's forum for a long time and having accidentally found me one day in the what's the fuck thread: "Apupu cute cute! "
Feel free to contact me!

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
We have an agreement that she would pay for my graphic design work.

And unfortunally, it's my work so even if you defend her since you are also a camgirl, I have the ultimate copyright on my own work.

And I also have the right to feel harassed when someone calls you in the middle of the night on IG.
AS vixxen said, how dumb are you to give her the work before being paid if it's agreed you should be paid for it? seriously?

and it does indeed seem like you ignored her breaking the rules, until you had a disagreement, now it's SUPER important to you she follow all the rules!! you seem like somekind of an asshat narcassist to me..

Upvote 0
You want her to tip you 25 tokens for a gif? You do know you can report emotes to CB and they'll take it down, right? That's all that is -- an emote. And why the hell did you give it to her before getting "paid"? At any rate, most of the bios on CB are designed by other members and give credit where credit is due. You should just move on and no CB is not going to give you the money back. Tipping is at your own risk, ALWAYS.
"You do know you can report emotes to CB and they'll take it down, right? That's all that is"
It doesn't work too well, and it doesn't delete the gif from the server.
I have been suggesting an upload manager to CB for years.
'And why the hell did you give it to her before getting "paid"?'
At first you have to accumulate experience and promote yourself. I never really thought about doing it on CB, more here actually.
You should just move on and no CB is not going to give you the money back. Tipping is at your own risk, ALWAYS.
I take it in account.

Just found a fair issue with the gifs could be nice.

Upvote 0
AS vixxen said, how dumb are you to give her the work before being paid if it's agreed you should be paid for it? seriously?

and it does indeed seem like you ignored her breaking the rules, until you had a disagreement, now it's SUPER important to you she follow all the rules!! you seem like somekind of an asshat narcassist to me..
You should read what she sent me on IG like in the middle of the night. It's okay, I didn't lose too much, but if I get this through, then there's no limit.

Upvote 0
I can't belive this is over 25 tokens xD jeeesus fucking christ

I also find it funny to say one has the best bio on a website, who made this decision that yours is the best? were there a contest you won or something?

and if ONLY it said when uploading gifs, that you should not upload anything copyrighted, it would make it so much easier... oh wait, shit, it does that's right...
1722553247598.png

Upvote 0
I can't belive this is over 25 tokens xD jeeesus fucking christ

I also find it funny to say one has the best bio on a website, who made this decision that yours is the best? were there a contest you won or something?

and if ONLY it said when uploading gifs, that you should not upload anything copyrighted, it would make it so much easier... oh wait, shit, it does that's right...
View attachment 100907
Interesting.

Upvote 0
Hello @idolkunp I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23635353
Thank you.
It was really terrible. Very exhausting. I can turn the page now.

Even when I don't stream but just open my cam in c2c, as a customer, during a pvt, I do a lot of things to make it enjoyable for everyone. I adjust lights, I draw on myself, I make jokes (Apupu cute cute), I tip heavily during the pvt. It's hard for male performers anyway, you can see it from the reactions even here, while it's a place of comfort and mutual support for performers. But that wasn't the subject of my complaint either.
I think the referee was fair, I explained in my message that I let the team referee as they saw fit.

Upvote 0