AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I used to be a cam girl... advice wanted.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP please take Allison and Ambers advice. It may not be what you want, and none of us know every detail, but they are the best way to handle things as an adult in a relationship.

Now say he sticks to his guns and says he is not comfy with you doing it. Perhaps then you can bring up to him trying clips4sale.com instead. If you dont know what that is you can record videos of pretty much anything and upload to sell them. From brushing your hair, smoking, your feet, to blowing your nose. There's girls who dont ever show their face and just focus on say their legs in every clip, or they eat gummy bears zoomed in. It's non sexual to you, done on your time, and it can be very safe and good income if you dedicate yourself to it like camming.
I feel he may be uncomfy with you being live, but may be more open to you just filming little things on your own time instead. It's worth a try as a last resort.

Sevrin said:
candicehayes said:
Yes and every single one of us smut peddlers are going to hell.
*Then* will you watch my cam?

Amber said everything that needed to be said and did so with awesome. :clap:

Best wishes to Ms.Usedtobeacamgirl. :thumbleft:

Depends on if hell has a good internet connection or not lmao

I would add to Amber's advice:

-the non-sexual clips4sale suggestion if he's not comfortable with anything sexual

combined with

-the phone-sex option if it's just you showing your body that he's not comfortable with

if you do both of those together, you can make a decent amount of extra money.

Of course, talking to him if he's comfortable with these is a good idea:

"Okay, so no live stuff. Is it just the video you have a problem with? Can I try phone sex? How about making clips? What if they aren't anything sexual, just me brushing my teeth, closeups of random body-parts, me screaming at the camera?"

Here's a list of non-sexual videos that can make decent money on clips4sale. I suggest you talk with your partner and see which ones (if any) he's okay with you filming.

Non-sexual:
-housework
-brushing your hair (wet or dry)
-foot closeups
-crushing food/objects with your feet
-eating (spaghetti with slurping it up, huge hoagie or toasted sub, soup with slurping)
-sitting on balloons to make them pop
-ignoring the camera while you do something else
-rip-off video (mine's pointed at a fan and I'm not even in the room)
-farting
-sneezing
-closeup of open mouth
-closeup of tongue, moving it, rolling it if possible
-verbally abusing the viewer
-exercising

semi-sexual:
-most of the above done in panties and bra, or lingerie
-dancing (clothed, panties/bra, lingerie, or nude)
-shaking your butt (short shorts, panties, thong, possibly nude if he's okay with that)
-exercising in panties and bra, or in the nude
-putting lotion on
-spreading oil on yourself
-showering (maybe in a bikini or swim-suit)
-wet t-shirt (and panties? or something less see-through on the bottom half?)

Remember- make sure that you don't have any papers with your name and/or address on them visible while you do these things. Don't let street-signs or license plates appear on the video either. Those are things which could lead a member to your door, or to attempt to blackmail you (which, from what I've gathered, is actually a lot more common than showing up in person).

You could also look into and discuss with your S/O the idea of being an online Domme.

You can keep your clothes ON for this.. and you can cam, or do only skypes, or do only vids, or any combination of the above. A good example I can think off ofhand is @DommeKyaa on twitter. She does not cam, but does do skype domination sessions and makes an insane amount of non-nude domination themed vids. This might be something your S/O is more comfy with so its yet another thing you could bring to the table to discuss openly and honestly with him.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Teagan
Isabella_deL said:
Teagan_Chase said:
or they eat gummy bears zoomed in.

Massive craving for gummy bears now.... Thanks Teagan.... lol :)

I have some. You can come share :)

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Teagan_Chase said:
Isabella_deL said:
Teagan_Chase said:
or they eat gummy bears zoomed in.

Massive craving for gummy bears now.... Thanks Teagan.... lol :)

I have some. You can come share :)

Aaaaaaaaannd the craving is back.... Dam you!!! :p haha I wish I could come share!!

Reactions: Teagan
Status
Not open for further replies.