AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need help with getting paid from stripchat! it’s urgent!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 3, 2024
Canada
Twitter Username
@PeachyPrim15
I have not been paid by stripchat, it’s getting late and i’m worried. here’s the context:

I am aware Tokens are said to be taken out of accounts at 12am on monday, anything made after is into next pay, that’s understood.

I also understand that payment information can’t be tampered or changed in the process (or so i’ve heard). I had to re-enter it Tuesday around 4am when they cleared everything i had put in about Paxum. I put it back on very quickly. (I had checked many times, always was there.)

All of my tokens are in stripchat, end of Tuesday now. I need to be paid though, I worked hard and made a good amount on there. I would not be in such urgency if it wasn’t that me, my fiance, and our dog need to eat, and the economy in our town is terrible with hiring despite our best efforts.

Any advice is appreciated, all i’ve gotten it voicemails, shitty calls with customer service, and worst of all cheap bot replies to my first pleads to confirmation.

Please help!
- Peachyprim 🍑, Cam model

Are you aware of the major USA holiday this past weekend? Perhaps bank processing there is affected by this holiday.

Upvote 0
I have not been paid by stripchat, it’s getting late and i’m worried. here’s the context:

I am aware Tokens are said to be taken out of accounts at 12am on monday, anything made after is into next pay, that’s understood.

I also understand that payment information can’t be tampered or changed in the process (or so i’ve heard). I had to re-enter it Tuesday around 4am when they cleared everything i had put in about Paxum. I put it back on very quickly. (I had checked many times, always was there.)

All of my tokens are in stripchat, end of Tuesday now. I need to be paid though, I worked hard and made a good amount on there. I would not be in such urgency if it wasn’t that me, my fiance, and our dog need to eat, and the economy in our town is terrible with hiring despite our best efforts.

Any advice is appreciated, all i’ve gotten it voicemails, shitty calls with customer service, and worst of all cheap bot replies to my first pleads to confirmation.

Please help!
You insult them and then ask: "Please, help!" Wow. Sometimes the payout info glitches, this happens to alot of people, especially new accounts, there's nothing they can do, you need to wait till next pay period.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hello @PeachyPrim

I can see that your payout was rejected by your payment method provider. You will need to reach out to them to figure out a solution, or chose a different payout option.

Upvote 0

Please help!
You sound very entitled and rude. Wouldn't want you anywhere near my platform, if i owned one. Gross.

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hello @PeachyPrim

I can see that your payout was rejected by your payment method provider. You will need to reach out to them to figure out a solution, or chose a different payout option.
I tried contacting Paxum and they just hung up the first time, the second customer service agent listened and said call strip chat and the third time when strip chat said call them, they didn’t do anything, or even let me speak to a supervisor for help.

Upvote 0
Am I missing something? Why are you 2 saying she is rude? Nothing int he OP is rude or bad at all. I see nothing in the OP being rude, insulting or anything else.
Um...

"...shitty calls with customer service, and worst of all cheap bot replies to my first pleads to confirmation..."

Upvote 0
You insult them and then ask: "Please, help!" Wow. Sometimes the payout info glitches, this happens to alot of people, especially new accounts, there's nothing they can do, you need to wait till next pay period.
You sound very entitled and rude. Wouldn't want you anywhere near my platform, if i owned one. Gross.
Um...

"...shitty calls with customer service, and worst of all cheap bot replies to my first pleads to confirmation..."

No, the only people in this thread being rude are you two. She’s unhappy with the customer service calls, and she’s allowed to express that frustration. She didn’t insult the SC reps who are on this forum. My_Opinion, I see you jumping on people in threads lately, and I’m all for going after people who are rude and disrespectful. But in this case, you’re being unfair to the op imo. Maybe you should just stay in your lane this time…..

Upvote 0
Um...

Having a "shitty call" and bad chatbot experience doesn't mean the customer was abusive, rude, insulting or entitled at all.
It just simply means the conversation they had was not helpful.

I have most definitely had this plenty of times too, and I am never rude or insulting to customer service reps (I mean this not only on SC, but in other places too).
So automatically being rude to her and jumping down her throat is YOU guys being rude as fuck, not her.

Maybe instead of replying to everything in a shitty way yourself, you take a step back first and read exactly what is written

Upvote 0
I tried contacting Paxum and they just hung up the first time, the second customer service agent listened and said call strip chat and the third time when strip chat said call them, they didn’t do anything, or even let me speak to a supervisor for help.

I can understand your frustration with the situation, but unfortunately this is something you need to figure out with Paxum. Or try a different payout option, as we have many available.

Upvote 0

Please help!
I tried paxum. non stop issues. try another way to get paid. direct to your bank is an option for next pay period.

Upvote 0