AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I hope your boycotting the xbox one

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DuoSher said:
SerenaMoon said:
AmberCutie said:
Xbox controllers are too big for my tiny paws.

I knew I could not possibly be alone. :h:

If I didn't know better, I'd think you two were using original Xbox controllers or something.

They are both huge!
wwHLLSd.jpg
hye44ZC.jpg

I've always found PS controllers to be easier to hold.

sx17LDNm.png

Reactions: KayleePond
AmberCutie said:
DuoSher said:
SerenaMoon said:
AmberCutie said:

If I didn't know better, I'd think you two were using original Xbox controllers or something.

They are both huge!
wwHLLSd.jpg
hye44ZC.jpg

sx17LDNm.png

They actually shrunk the original XBOX controller down to the "S Controller" and made that one standard, I think. I don't think I've actually held an original one. the 360 controller is pretty much the same as the S one, I think, other than the XBOX had the black/white buttons under XYBA, which were terribly awkward to press, no matter the size.

waogo said:
AmberCutie said:
DuoSher said:
SerenaMoon said:
AmberCutie said:

They are both huge!
wwHLLSd.jpg
hye44ZC.jpg

sx17LDNm.png

They actually shrunk the original XBOX controller down to the "S Controller" and made that one standard, I think. I don't think I've actually held an original one. the 360 controller is pretty much the same as the S one, I think, other than the XBOX had the black/white buttons under XYBA, which were terribly awkward to press, no matter the size.

That's right. The original Xbox controller was pretty much the same size as the Dreamcast controller. Now that's a big controller.
820253-original_controller.jpg

I find the 360 and Playstation controllers are BOTH easy to hold. The Playstation is easier for claw grip players, IMO. So, that would make bumper jumping on the PS3/4 easier. For normal controller gripping, I believe the 360 controller is better due to the left analog stick placement. I'm speaking strictly from an FPS standpoint. For pretty much every other game genre, there is either a different peripheral to use or it doesn't matter.

Jillybean said:
genxoxo said:
hopeully ill eventually get a PC.

And play what? Steam games? It has basically the same content protection rules. ;)

And no GameStop I know of will take PC games on trade.

Except they aren't spying on you and the games are a lot cheaper. I bought witcher and witcher 2 together for $10 today. With on-line registration for games the second hand market for PC games died a few years ago, but I already have a PC and playing games on it is just cheaper for me than buy a console and separate games. Besides, ever since Morrowind i have played masses of mods, and you cannot do that on a console. Even my 2 year old PC can make my characters prettier and naked than a console can manage

Attachments

• ScreenShot17.JPG
    ScreenShot17.JPG
    218.4 KB · Views: 14
Other then the Nintendo, I have been with Sony since PS1 now and I have never even played on an Xbox.
:oops:

Never really paid attention to the controllers but I have always felt comfortable with the PS controllers. They fit my hand just fine and I have no problems using the PS3 Sony brand ones that come with the system. I tried some knock-offs many years ago (PS2) but I wasn't happy with them so now we stick with the Sony ones. We have replaced a battery but not a controller yet as they have held up well. For the record I'm 6' 3" tall so I have fairly large hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.