AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i gt permanently banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 13, 2024
@Stella_SC , @Charlie_SC Hello i made new acount on sc but on old i had my usysally memeber with very often pv . later i made new account with my bf , because my documents always was rejecrting and we sometimes was working together , yesterday i logged in to acount but forgot that i sent rwiew my document on old and on new Llllistoy they got rejected when i started chatting with member i got a masssge pass a veriviccatiob person with photo i sent it and later got bannned because on that acount was oly my bf document but my was rejected and accepted to the old , due to now i can withdraw aby token its aroun 6000 and i workin one persn in the family im from ciuntry where now war and i really need money and get unnbaned my account because this is a mistake , i write a 2050 massage s to support but i didnt get a reply because from yesterday to monday is weekends so no one is give me a feedback . also i connected my real anme and passport to withdraw money from account to my yoursafe i not sure that wrote correct iban to my yoursafe and also scared to lose my money and i askig you to get me help , becuse i need money too feed my family in the due war time and no electricity powe , we have aroun 8 h of electricity , help me please becuse ,support dont reply to me reguests , i really need to work again and i losing my promo period with that mistake also and money . wait for your help i hope your solve that problem email me on ivacsdd@gmail.com

They claimed our documents were fake and banned our account that had 1800 despite the fact the documents were real. Not sure if this is all some scam or they legitimately believed documents were fake but I researched and noticed a bunch of other girls being robbed this way. Starting to worry they will just keep the money I earned on there for over 1 month. Seems like a shady site to me now. They said I could create a new account and work still....why? So they can steal my money again. 1 months work is a long time to be robbed.

Upvote 0
@Stella_SC , @Charlie_SC Hello i made new acount on sc but on old i had my usysally memeber with very often pv . later i made new account with my bf , because my documents always was rejecrting and we sometimes was working together , yesterday i logged in to acount but forgot that i sent rwiew my document on old and on new Llllistoy they got rejected when i started chatting with member i got a masssge pass a veriviccatiob person with photo i sent it and later got bannned because on that acount was oly my bf document but my was rejected and accepted to the old , due to now i can withdraw aby token its aroun 6000 and i workin one persn in the family im from ciuntry where now war and i really need money and get unnbaned my account because this is a mistake , i write a 2050 massage s to support but i didnt get a reply because from yesterday to monday is weekends so no one is give me a feedback . also i connected my real anme and passport to withdraw money from account to my yoursafe i not sure that wrote correct iban to my yoursafe and also scared to lose my money and i askig you to get me help , becuse i need money too feed my family in the due war time and no electricity powe , we have aroun 8 h of electricity , help me please becuse ,support dont reply to me reguests , i really need to work again and i losing my promo period with that mistake also and money . wait for your help i hope your solve that problem email me on ivacsdd@gmail.com

My head hurts.

Upvote 0
check your PM she said - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/conversations/

Upvote 0
They claimed our documents were fake and banned our account that had 1800 despite the fact the documents were real. Not sure if this is all some scam or they legitimately believed documents were fake but I researched and noticed a bunch of other girls being robbed this way. Starting to worry they will just keep the money I earned on there for over 1 month. Seems like a shady site to me now. They said I could create a new account and work still....why? So they can steal my money again. 1 months work is a long time to be robbed.
OMFGGGGGG ON THIS POST TOO!!!!!!!!!!! what is wrong with you.... youre on so many posts just bitching.. go on somewhere with your cousin west Virginia style

Upvote 0