AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am banned from the platform

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 8, 2024
Hello, I have a problem and I want to know if you can help me. I had never been a chaturbate model, and now when I want to create an account it always appears that I am banned. I have already contacted support directly but so far I have not received any response, I know that there is a user here who helps us communicate with support, and I ask you to please help me since I want to work there and I have not been able to. @punker barbie

Thank you so much

Ticket #20378131 received a response on Sept 30, 2022.
Yes, you responded to me here, but there was no response to my emails. My question is if I should send that ticket number in an email communicating with them, since you do not have my name or email for the ticket to have been answered.

Upvote 0