AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to spot a AI model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 5, 2024
I have began to question some rooms for AI use, you know, the uncanny valley "something is off"

How much did I plant in my own head, and how much of this is true? Marked or not marked

I have began to question some rooms for AI use, you know, the uncanny valley "something is off"

How much did I plant in my own head, and how much of this is true? Marked or not marked
What, specifically, are you questioning?

Reactions: AussieCosplay
AI models are not a thing. Because they can't be verified. Vtube models are a thing but it is a real person in a virtual environment and is monitored at all times by an admin while broadcasting/creating content for sale.

That said, a lot of models are using ChatGPT-esque services to respond to client messages on fan sites and AI to create background images for their content instead of using a traditional green screen set up. And Chaturbate there are apps that respond to frequently asked questions so the model doesn't have to repeat herself 600 times a day.

There are other things models are using AI for too, but to do with planning and organization behind the scenes. So I won't get into that.

Sometimes on my streams I joke about being an AI when guys start treating me inhuman. It's more sarcasm though, spoken to make a wry point. There are no actual 3D AI or cam Robot models, existing in the meat world ... Yet 😂

Did you guys see that movie ? It was craaaazy. Ex Machina (2014). Then there's another one about this batshit rich fucker who clones his gf 8 times (Elizabeth Harvest) but ex Machina is way better. Sorry, total tangent. OP you may or may not want to watch those, I could see them freaking some people out a bit. If you are worried cam models are robots, maybe best to avoid those movies actually.

Last edited:
There are other things models are using AI for too, but to do with planning and organization behind the scenes. So I won't get into that.

Sometimes on my streams I joke about being an AI when guys start treating me inhuman. It's more sarcasm though, spoken to make a wry point. There are no actual 3D AI or cam Robot models, existing in the meat world ... Yet 😂

Did you guys see that movie ? It was craaaazy. Ex Machina (2014). Then there's another one about this batshit rich fucker who clones his gf 8 times (Elizabeth Harvest) but ex Machina is way better. Sorry, total tangent. OP you may or may not want to watch those, I could see them freaking some people out a bit. If you are worried cam models are robots, maybe best to avoid those movies actually.
I still think we are more at the stage of lars and the real girl than ex machina 😂

AI models are not a thing. Because they can't be verified. Vtube models are a thing but it is a real person in a virtual environment and is monitored at all times by an admin while broadcasting/creating content for sale.

That said, a lot of models are using ChatGPT-esque services to respond to client messages on fan sites and AI to create background images for their content instead of using a traditional green screen set up. And Chaturbate there are apps that respond to frequently asked questions so the model doesn't have to repeat herself 600 times a day.
That is just a question of who is responsible for the account no? IE "x gets verified" And is now free to use an AI model etc. No different than all those 3DXChat rooms

AI tools?

I recently used an AI video maker to test it out. I asked for a video of three heroes approaching a golden city, surrounded by mountains. What I got was a mashup involving 3 fat, elderly hillwalkers, a spinning sword and drone footage of cape town. Hardly the fucking Wizard of Oz. I'd hate think what an AI model stream would look like.

That is just a question of who is responsible for the account no? IE "x gets verified" And is now free to use an AI model etc. No different than all those 3DXChat rooms
Nope, they have to be there and controlling it.. it's in the rules of the sites (at least the major ones) and can be asked to verify by site representatives. just like models wearing masks

It's in your head buddy.

AI models, at least for live streaming is nowhere close to being possible. The amount of processing power required to generate a realistic looking video, let alone to do it in real time, pretty much guarantees that. Maybe you are seeing models using some skin smoothing filters or something.

Days of Future Past

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise