AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How my room was boosted today

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
First time somebody did that for me, so i decided to share. One gentleman took me pvt today, he was first time in my room. After pvt finished, he stayed longer in my room , keep tipping and i saw notification that he "promoted my room for 5 mins". instantly people started coming one by one, After 5 mins it was showing info that 13 000 people saw my room ( smthng similar when we promote our room). He did thAt promotion 4 more times, everytime when one promo finished, he did another 5 mins. Totally i had few x more people than normally, lots of new followers and im sure if something like that would happen 30 mins more, then i could be very good in ranking.
Im curious if those guys pay some tokens for this promotion as we pay when we promote ourselves. Well we need find 5 guys like this during shift and booom - room boosted! Im personally shocked, never had this before.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 20
I ban anyone who does this to me. It's infuriating because CB gets the money and not a single person converts to a new tipper.

YMMV because I'm not you and you're not me and I'm sure our shows are different in nature/styles.

CB basically took away a model's ability to charge 150 tokens to a user to promote the room at 50 tokens. What he paid them to do that could have been money in your pocket.

Also, you're not allowed to leave cam during that promotion period.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.