AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how is your desktop background?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My desktop is a picture I took while I was on vacation with D0mino for Dragon*Con.

That's all. You don't actually get to see it. :p

TashaMaddison said:
hehe i'm a real aaaw girl when it comes to desktop back grounds...
this is mine:

That should go in the "you aww you lose" thread.

mica2022 said:
AmbrosiaCer said:
Compiz for the win.

Compiz is incredible...but only available for linux :( or? ...and a bit resource hungry...

Yep, I use Ubuntu, and you have to be real careful not to go too far with Compiz or you'll end up messing with your graphics card and often have to start over by reinstalling drivers and shit...

It is pretty cool though, especially as movies and webcam feed will continue playing while you're rotating the desktop cube or whatever solid.

Well it depends on if its my laptop, netbook or desktop lol.. But my netbook since that's what I'm on right now scrolls through some pics my fiance took at his sisters house up in the country..

fence.jpg

field.jpg

jeep.jpg

that's a couple of them that are in the rotation..

MissWhooty said:
Well it depends on if its my laptop, netbook or desktop lol.. But my netbook since that's what I'm on right now scrolls through some pics my fiance took at his sisters house up in the country..

that's a couple of them that are in the rotation..

Those are GREAT!

Hmm, desktops never die, do they?

Anyway, I made a sort of collage for one of my favourite's profile page and liked it enough to make it my desktop.

Attachments

• Desktop01.jpg
    Desktop01.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 255
Keithy said:
Frankie said:

I thought that was a zombie dick in the bottom left... It's a finger.

Now that you mention it, it kind of does look like a dick. How did I not notice that before? :think:

Here's mine :)

Attachments

• peacock.JPG
    peacock.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 206
Reactions: atrain37
Alternates between these two. It's important to me that my desktops be mostly solid color over on the left side of the screen, so I can actually read the icons there.

Attachments

• the_legend_of_zelda_1226.jpg
    the_legend_of_zelda_1226.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 196
  • ct.jpg
    ct.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 196
^^^ ZELDA WOOT WOOT!!

I love Disney so my background is either of these two, depending on my mood.

Attachments

• Twisted_Princess__Mulan_by_jeftoon01.jpg
    Twisted_Princess__Mulan_by_jeftoon01.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 163
  • twistedprincess_nala-456.jpg
    twistedprincess_nala-456.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 163
^ Ooh sweet, I love the Twisted Princess pictures! Too busy for me to use as backgrounds though.

Here's mine at the moment, I change it once every few weeks:

Attachments

• desk.JPG
    desk.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 162
I use Rainmeter to make very sleek desktops. Here are a few I have in rotation. I have dozens of what I think are really good backgrounds.

Attachments

• desktop1.jpg
    desktop1.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 154
  • desktop2.jpg
    desktop2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 154
  • desktop3.jpg
    desktop3.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 154
TOTALLY offtopic, I'm sorry, I will start a new thread/look for a correct existing one depending on the responses...

But models: I see a few of you have Macs, do you have to use a partition and a Windows OS in order to get work? Or do you log on from your Mac OS? I'm currently running bootcamp with Windows, but if I could avoid Windows I'd be such a happy camper!!!

nrrrd said:
Frankie said:
I have a large waterproof poster of this hanging in my shower. My bathroom is zombie themed. :D

Mine!
capturelk.jpg

A bit messy with pictures of myself and naughty Iroh-Toff comics. ;)

It cut off some of my image. ; . ;

Status
Not open for further replies.