AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How does everyone(models/members) feel about PM's?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be real bad with pms.

My GF still complains that I am so pmie

I swear I don't wana be!

I answer most pms in public, if they are general questions that everyone might wana know, or be interested in. I ignore the messages with retardness.

Nowadays I keep my pming for when I am off cam.

There's a distinction here which isn't really being made. PM's between customers and PM's between Friends.

For some there is no distinction, they're all customers. That's fine - it's how it is for some. Maybe you conduct small talk via PM's with those customers - who knows. This seems to also be the context (in my humble opinion) of the original question!

But how do I feel about PM's? Exactly as the name of it implies - personal messages.

Personal conversations are the type which should not be taking place in public, not interspersed with conversations about boobs, ass, pussy and other crap - or in-between the relatively mindless chit-chat that goes on.

That's how I feel about PM's and also how I use PM's. I talk in public and join in the chit chat that goes on without an issue. But we also converse on highly personal stuff as well. I don't demand attention, I don't get angry if there's no response, and I leave when it's a show. Indeed, if I am not talking in public or private message, they'll ask where I am and if I am okay. So our conversations are definitely two way.

I've never paid for PM's. I have it for several models but I don't abuse it. Example - I've been able to PM Crazysysy since her account was created, but only once as an offline thank you. The reason is simple, I don't know Mary and therefore we have nothing personal to discuss. At that point the only reason to PM her would be if I wanted to take her private - showing I am a customer in that circumstance and treating it as a customer should. Regarding a transaction :D

Just my opinions on the matter.

I try not to be on PMs while in my room, and the only people who are allowed to PM me are folks that have tipped me 200 tokens or more. Mercifully my regulars are pretty awesome and don't bogart too much time in PMs. But I think that's mostly because my room tends to be nutty and goofy, and we all have a lot of fun. :)

I really don't mind PM's if someone is inquiring for details about things I'm selling such as vids, pics, and membership, or private strip sessions. What I absolutely can't stand is members using PMing purely to chat with me. I would rather have friendly conversations in my chatroom.

PMs = Business
Chatroom = Conversation

OH and if anyone is curious about my biggest pet peeve as far as the first thing to say to me in PM it's: "MmmmmmmmmmMMMm"

Like...to me it just sounds like your eating soup...or something else. It's so silly! XD

Reactions: LadyLuna
like others who have replied, I don't pay to get on a models PM list and never will.
I prefer to get PM privileges by hanging out and being cool in the room
I also have PM's set to friends only

the models that I'm more than friendly (all 2 of em, use to be 3, but she left :( ) with, I PM occassionally, I don't think I abuse the privilege and when/if I do, it'll be for something i actually want her to see as it could get lost in the room chat or stuff on a more personal random day to day nature. I don't get pissy or impatient if she doesn't answer right away, I can see that she's dancing or otherwise entertaining the room

otherwise, when I chose to PM a model, it's probably going to be about a pvt.

An example of something you can joke with a friend about in PMs, but some people in the room might be too stupid to realize it's a joke and think she's being serious. Besides, she'd have a long flight to get here from Europe, anyway. :lol:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-05 at 4.40.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-05 at 4.40.57 AM.png
    276.5 KB · Views: 48
I very rarely use pms, if I do it's to mention something brief or to clarify something. I've never paid to be on a friend list though I'm on quite a lot that models usually charge for - I suspect because I don't misuse the function to tell them shit I could just say in chat, or talk dirty at them.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.