AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you go about multistreaming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 18, 2022
lavenderlychee.com
I was streaming on 1-2 sites at once, but I just started streaming on 4 sites at once and have heard a bit of an uproar from customers. Without a tip of course, they casually chastise me about being on multiple platforms. I suppose it was obvious, with the fact that I had to spread all the chat windows across 2 monitors. I just discovered ShineModels, thanks to this forum, which I will be trying come morning, but do other models often get this much flack for this? The regulars I have know what I'm doing and don't mind, so it's probably best to assume those that do mind were probably never going to tip anyway?

Another somewhat related question, when you are multistreaming and get a private show with someone on one platform, do you go offline on your other platforms so as not to show the goods for free to looky loos? I feel you kinda have to, on sites that offer cam-2-cam, if you intend to have their mic on (and therefore need their consent to be streaming their likeness).

I'm not a model so not really qualified to respond, but when I did help a few models who used CB and Strip, if they got a private on Stripchat we would turn on the hidden cam show bot or secret show bot I can't remember the exact name, conversely if they got a private on CB then on Strip she would go offline or into a private (with spying enabled) somethign like that.

Anyway here are few other threads from the forum that might help:

If they aren’t tipping their opinion doesn’t matter, there is nothing wrong with multi-steaming 😂. Plus, if they want your exclusive attention they know how to get it.

As far as privates, make sure you check the terms on each site as it can be different depending on the site. Some will allow you to put your other sites in “spy” mode during a private like the post above said. It works pretty well. Most of the time some of the lurkers will spy so it adds a little extra to the private.

If they aren’t tipping their opinion doesn’t matter
Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

I was about to say the same thing word for word 😂