AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do save CB PVT Vids to PC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2024
I have Hundreds of my Personal CB PVT Recording that I would like to Download and Save to my PC. I been trying to figure this out for Years now, Someone Please Help.

Yeah, don't come to a forum of cam models and ask how to pirate their content. If the videos were intended to be downloaded there would be a download button.
models can download the Pvt I PAID for, don't see why I wouldn't be able to download a video that I PAID for (Keyword: Is PAID FOR)

Upvote 0
some members give a lot of tokens and others think that the show should be free lol! c and correctly does not give permission to download private shows

Upvote 0
models can download the Pvt I PAID for, don't see why I wouldn't be able to download a video that I PAID for (Keyword: Is PAID FOR)
I'm not saying that I disagree with you, just that CB doesn't allow it. I have tons of recordings on CB I would like local copies of, both for the times I don't have an internet connection and to be able to use better playback software.

Upvote 0
No offence but models should be grateful that I spend my hard earned money on them. I could just watch for FREE like MILLIONS of other viewers.
No offense, but I spent 3.5K on streaming equipment! + every day I spend expensive cosmetics when I do makeup! I think it's time for the audience to pay normal money and not $ 8. Grateful to you for what? For jerking off and cumming?

Upvote 0
No offence but models should be grateful that I spend my hard earned money on them. I could just watch for FREE like MILLIONS of other viewers.
You aren't paying to own a video, you are paying for the ability to watch it. Models still own the copyright to everything they broadcast. And models don't need to be grateful, they are providing a service that you willingly pay for. If you got what you wanted by watching them for free you wouldn't have bothered paying.

Upvote 0
Do it, go back to the tube sites where you belong, and where we can make ad revenue off your dumb ass, without having to actually interact with, and suffer you. While you clog up our servers with your unsexy, fucking mess of a presentation.

Empty promises...

You need to be grateful hot people bestow you even a smidge of attention, for your 5 bucks a week or whatever. Highly replaceable. Very easily. The guys who spend the real money, and who are worth courting, literally never present themselves this poorly.

I can smell the neck beard from here...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lover31660
Upvote 0
Because it's still their property, you just paid to watch it and have a copy of it on CBs server.. if you want a version you can download, maybe ask the model how much she charges for a custom video instead..

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.