AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can you get more tips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2010
I just started MFC and I like it, but guys start acting stingy and always want me to do stuff and when I do it they never tip me.. and it seems like my camscore keeps going up and down.. now its down down dowwwn.

I need help.. can someone PLEASE help me. I see other girls and some of them don't get naked but they have about 300+ people in their room.. I just don't understand .. and when I do that I have like 12 people.. I like MFC and I want to keep working on there, but I don't understand how it works at ALL.

Well, first off have you clicked the giant purple banner on top yet?

Second, you gotta get yourself known. Make some friends with the premiums, we aren't just horny pervsout to make you do horrible things to yourself for money, well some premiums are but thats besides the point, when you are friends with you premiums they will talk about you to other premiums who will then come and visit.

Message Amber and get into the "Models Only Section" the questions you bring up can be answered there and WELCOME ;)

Keithy sometimes I think that maybe you don't like me

Attachments

• mohinder.jpg
    mohinder.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 806
Guys who adore you will spend money on you. You get more tips by getting guys to adore you. How you do that depends on mostly on your personality and your interpersonal skills. Being pretty and having a hot body helps, but the most important thing is to connect with the guys in your room, and to make them feel special.

bawksy said:

I don't like you, I love you. But are you trying to say that you don't like models to do horrible things to themselves for money? Then again I don't think you were there when we gave a model 100 tokens to piss on her lollipop and then eat it. So maybe not.

Reactions: PiperFinn
Some good advice....get to know what your premium regulars like for you to do. One of my favs will do a little thing i like everytime i come into her room. just for a sec, but it's her way of recogniziing me.

I guess the next question is how to get premium regulars. I'll leave that to the models.

I don't know because I pretty much suck at this whole MFC thing, but I think the magic ticket lies in finding regulars and building friendships. Half or more of the tips I get while I'm online usually come from someone who is already familiar with me, rather than a complete stranger. HOW to build regulars is another matter.. but if you're generally friendly and conversational, it should happen naturally over time. Try to connect with people.

Once you've attracted a large fanbase, it's pretty easy to log in with your hair messy and no make-up on and just sit there with 300+ people in your room, getting tipped for doing nothing.

*sigh* One day my dream will come true...

Uh, but otherwise, if I'm looking for tips and no one is talking to me, I pretty much just dance provocatively and/or writhe around naked, try to be really suggestive and seductive, etc. etc. It doesn't always work but it makes for a higher traffic room and SOONER OR LATER, God willing, you'll get a group or private show. :pray:

PenelopeHume said:
I don't know because I pretty much suck at this whole MFC thing, but I think the magic ticket lies in finding regulars and building friendships. Half or more of the tips I get while I'm online usually come from someone who is already familiar with me, rather than a complete stranger. HOW to build regulars is another matter.. but if you're generally friendly and conversational, it should happen naturally over time. Try to connect with people.

Once you've attracted a large fanbase, it's pretty easy to log in with your hair messy and no make-up on and just sit there with 300+ people in your room, getting tipped for doing nothing.

Uh, but otherwise, if I'm looking for tips and no one is talking to me, I pretty much just dance provocatively and/or writhe around naked, try to be really suggestive and seductive, etc. etc. It doesn't always work but it makes for a higher traffic room and SOONER OR LATER, God willing, you'll get a group or private show. :pray:

Do want.

bawksy said:

Also because when I poke a jab at you is the only time I see you post anymore. WTF man? Where's the bromance?

PenelopeHume said:

I like the way how Amber has her setup. She won't do private shows and she will only do group shows when she feels like it. I visit her room when she is online because she is fun to watch, if she is always busy doing group/private shows then there wouldn't be much of a reason for me to stick around since I wouldn't see her as much.

Plus, in my opinion opting in to doing any group/private show that is requested makes you seem desperate. I realize you are on MFC to make money but I believe that if you spend more time interacting with your regulars in the end you'll end up making more. Not that I am trying to be an ass about it but that is just my opinion.

EnigmaJ said:
I like the way how Amber has her setup. She won't do private shows and she will only do group shows when she feels like it. I visit her room when she is online because she is fun to watch, if she is always busy doing group/private shows then there wouldn't be much of a reason for me to stick around since I wouldn't see her as much.

Plus, in my opinion opting in to doing any group/private show that is requested makes you seem desperate. I realize you are on MFC to make money but I believe that if you spend more time interacting with your regulars in the end you'll end up making more. Not that I am trying to be an ass about it but that is just my opinion.

If my room is full and I'm having a good time chatting to regulars etc., I may decline a private. There have been times where my room's been fun and active, then I take a group/private, come back and everyone's gone and the room is silent. So I definitely don't want that, nor do I want to abandon anyone. But if I've made a whole 20 tokens in the past two hours and nothing much is going on in my room, there's no way in hell I'm going to decline a private just so I don't seem "desperate".

I'm not popular enough to be in group/private constantly, so my regulars see well enough of me. Besides, they're usually happy for me and cheering me on through PMs when it happens because they actually WANT me to make money and be successful. If they get dickhurt because they can't stand to see me leave for a whole 5-15 minutes, well cry me a river.

If I were as popular as Amber or any of the other top 20 models, I'd probably take groups/privates very rarely, if at all. But as a new, unknown, struggling model, I really can't afford NOT to take them. Long privates in particular are my bread & butter and I try to work towards them. There's nothing wrong with encouraging groups & privates in my book.

I don't mean to sound greedy, like all I care about is tokens, because I actually have lots of fun on MFC most of the time, and I enjoy hanging out with people, joking around and making friends. However, I do have bills to pay, so I'm always going to have tokens in the back of my mind and if I need to take a group/private to make my daily goal, I'll do it.

The only time I think a model, especially a new model should decline a private session is if her regulars are tipping as well as chatting. If they're not tipping, they will understand why the model is taking a private. If someone wants a private session in the middle of a tip storm, they can wait until things have quieted down, and they always do. I had a private session appointment with one of my favourites for my last birthday, but her room was incredibly busy, so I didn't insist. She more than made it up to me. :dance:

The models whose rooms I hang out in are not only my favourite nudie models, they're people I like very much, and I want them to do well. I think most models' regulars feel that way as well. Hell, I'll even encourage members to take them private or to group (for models who do groups) if they're expressing interest.

Keithy said:
bawksy said:

Also because when I poke a jab at you is the only time I see you post anymore. WTF man? Where's the bromance?

I've taken up knitting and now I don't have as much time for MFC. FML

I can't believe no one said the number one rule of camming

GET PAID FIRST

If you expect payment for something you do, make sure the payment is happening first. Either get the tip first, or keep it grp/pvt only.

Do not expect tips. They happen, or not, but you can't force anyone to tip you. All you can do is withhold what they want to see until the tips happen.

PenelopeHume said:
I'm not popular enough to be in group/private constantly, so my regulars see well enough of me. Besides, they're usually happy for me and cheering me on through PMs when it happens because they actually WANT me to make money and be successful. If they get dickhurt because they can't stand to see me leave for a whole 5-15 minutes, well cry me a river.

If I were as popular as Amber or any of the other top 20 models, I'd probably take groups/privates very rarely, if at all. But as a new, unknown, struggling model, I really can't afford NOT to take them. Long privates in particular are my bread & butter and I try to work towards them. There's nothing wrong with encouraging groups & privates in my book.

I am a model that does not do groups and only goes private once in a blue moon and that is ONLY with someone I have a connection with IE: fan of mine on the site, I deny privates all the time because I don't know the person. But, this is what I feel comfortable doing. You do what you feel comfortable with. I think you will find what works best for you over time.. just as every other model has. If you find yourself just sitting there twiddling your thumbs two hours then by all means log off. I hear your frustration about other models who are really popular on MFC and get tips for sitting there. I have seen one leave to take a shit and their empty chair get tipped.. it does suck sometimes. you need to push through and find your groove.

Do you work another site? I think there are lots of other models that work more then one site. If it is dead on MFC go to another site to work during those "off" hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.