AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How are there no Minecraft posts in this forum?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2010
Minecraft is crazy addicting. "Classic" mode is playable for free on the website, but Survival (not free) mode is where its at. There are a bunch of fun videos on youtube of people playing and building stuff.

There was one video of a guy showing people how to start a fire. He then accidentally his whole huge house.

Yeah, that one is pretty awesome. There are some pretty good videos explaining how to survive your first night as well. They get into finding coal, making torches, and building a shelter to protect you from all the bad guys that come out at night.

FifthElephant said:
i watched some tutorial vids, and realised I could get very, very frustrated.
So i avoided.

FTFY

AlexLady said:
Yeah... it's easy to get frustrated now that you lose everything on you when you die. I had full crystal stuff.

Frustration I can handle.
I play nethack quite a lot.
This is sort of text-mode single-player WoW+chessboxing.

It's just addiction and spending way too much time that are my risks.

i don't quite understand this game..

whats the difference between classic and survival mode?...

for me, it looks like a lego block building game (with painful gfx..)
i wouldnt mind building stuff / fortress to fend off attacking monsters
but i usually like to stand at the top surveying the magnificent view before demolishing everything in a hail of thunder, fire and lightning...

gloriaden said:
i don't quite understand this game..

whats the difference between classic and survival mode?...

for me, it looks like a lego block building game (with painful gfx..)
i wouldnt mind building stuff / fortress to fend off attacking monsters
but i usually like to stand at the top surveying the magnificent view before demolishing everything in a hail of thunder, fire and lightning...

classic mode is the free version of the game. its just a sandbox building 'game' where you have access to an unlimited amount of all the game's block types and can place them wherever you want. you can usually find multiplayer servers running classic mode and see what other people have built. in my opinion its fun for a couple hours.

survival mode is what you get when you buy the game, and is much more fun for me. this is the mode where you start with nothing and have to harvest resources and build a world to protect you from the monsters that roam at night. the graphics are exactly what you ahve seen so you need to be ok with that. its definitely a game about great gameplay and less about perty graphics. allthough, as you get into the game, the graphics turn out to be a big part of the charm. i recommend checking out the 'minecraft survival guide' videos on youtube to get an idea of the game play before deciding to buy it.

I love minecraft. I have the premium version. With premium you have to mine and stuff for your materials. It gets addictive fast.

1285844777158.png

Status
Not open for further replies.