AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hi @punker barbie how can i change my username in cb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2024
hi @punker barbie can you help me how i can change my username i write email but i didnt answer yet, i ask you too about my account in others post , thanks if you can answer me

Could someone provide insight on CB's protocol for changing model names? Can it be done? Etc.
Yep.

Pick out the new name but do not create a new account. Email support with the new name you want and they'll send along instructions to verify it is you who is asking and not some rando trying to creep your account. Takes about 48 hours to complete. All of your followers will go to the new name. Give a heads up to your audience if you wish or don't, it's up to you.

Upvote 0
Also remember 1 thing. I was changing nickname twice and every time i almost got heartattache because yes it took few h but then support told me that is done and i can work but hmm my account just disappeared. I couldnt login , i couldnt find myself, for hour or longer account just gone and i was sure i was banned. That was very scary. At 2nd time i was not so scared because i remembered it from 1t time. But when you will get email that your nickname is changed then dont be surprise if your account will not exist for a little bit more.
it was funny because i have 2 accounts and im streaming only on one but i follow myself from another one and when i was offline for many hours and i couldnt login ,on my 2nd acc was showing that those 1st acc was online 1 h ago hahha (so they were probablyh do the changes that time) but when i was clicking that acc was: the link is broken or broadcater doesnt exist. Just saying because if it will be your 1st change like that then just pls no worry if you wll have disappearing accounts:) i was changing nick maybe 1,5 - 2 years ago ,mayhbe something changed but i decided to share my experience:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.