AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with getting paid

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 22, 2022
I mod for a model that uses a studio and she has token but they don't go to her balance like usual. she has had an accumulation for 4 days, her studio told her they requested help to resolve it twice and doesn't have any answers. She i guess cannot communicate herself with Chaturbate since she gets paid through her studio but she is concerned she won't get paid as her tokens usually clear to 0 each day and they are accumulating. I don't know what to tell her i don't know who to ask I can only hope someone here chan give me some advice for her. attached is a picture of her accumulated tokens. Any info is appreciated Thank You Johnm

Attachments

• 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 10
Is it possible that the model herself could request help from Chaturbate support herself on her behalf if she goes through a studio with her account?

it seems to me that the accumulation of tokens is something you could comment on to me without it being something about the model specifically

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is it possible that the model herself could request help from Chaturbate support herself on her behalf if she goes through a studio with her account?

it seems to me that the accumulation of tokens is something you could comment on to me without it being something about the model specifically
For any questions regarding the account, please contact support@chaturbate.com

Upvote 0
I mod for a model that uses a studio and she has token but they don't go to her balance like usual. she has had an accumulation for 4 days, her studio told her they requested help to resolve it twice and doesn't have any answers. She i guess cannot communicate herself with Chaturbate since she gets paid through her studio but she is concerned she won't get paid as her tokens usually clear to 0 each day and they are accumulating. I don't know what to tell her i don't know who to ask I can only hope someone here chan give me some advice for her. attached is a picture of her accumulated tokens. Any info is appreciated Thank You Johnm

Have the model try to go to https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/ while she's logged in. This will confirm she's still part of the studio. If she's still part of the studio and the tokens aren't transferring then chances are high that they have been frozen for an investigation and CB isn't going to respond until that investigation is complete.

Reactions: johnm
Upvote 0
Have the model try to go to https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/ while she's logged in. This will confirm she's still part of the studio. If she's still part of the studio and the tokens aren't transferring then chances are high that they have been frozen for an investigation and CB isn't going to respond until that investigation is complete.
You were correct. They froze her account for five days and during the whole time as her admin tried to contact support they were investigating and never responded to her requests for help. She has been on cb for over 2 years and never had one problem. So now she has been warned and she was told to report suspicious tips and she thinks now that Chaturbate will bann her if anyone gives her a fake token. I told her that I did not think Chaturbate would ever ban a model without first investigating and i told her i would ask here. Would they ever just ban a model without the benefit of the doubt or investigating the fake tip? Thanks for all your help! I appreciate you gave me correct information. I passed it to her and she wanted me to thank you as having a frozen account made her not want to work but she did anyway as this is her only job and she depends on it now she is completely paranoid. Take care john M

Upvote 0
You were correct. They froze her account for five days and during the whole time as her admin tried to contact support they were investigating and never responded to her requests for help. She has been on cb for over 2 years and never had one problem. So now she has been warned and she was told to report suspicious tips and she thinks now that Chaturbate will bann her if anyone gives her a fake token. I told her that I did not think Chaturbate would ever ban a model without first investigating and i told her i would ask here. Would they ever just ban a model without the benefit of the doubt or investigating the fake tip? Thanks for all your help! I appreciate you gave me correct information. I passed it to her and she wanted me to thank you as having a frozen account made her not want to work but she did anyway as this is her only job and she depends on it now she is completely paranoid. Take care john M

They will investigate but at the same time they wont give her the benefit of the doubt if it keeps happening. Its important that if she knows the person that gave her the tokens that she tells them not to do it anymore and that she reports any tips she finds suspicious....not because CB needs her help policing but because CB wants to know shes not colluding with them.

Reactions: johnm
Upvote 0
They will investigate but at the same time they wont give her the benefit of the doubt if it keeps happening. Its important that if she knows the person that gave her the tokens that she tells them not to do it anymore and that she reports any tips she finds suspicious....not because CB needs her help policing but because CB wants to know shes not colluding with them.
I guess I should have worded my response differently, the ban IS the investigation.

Reactions: johnm and cbhours
Upvote 0