AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2023
Good afternoon everyone ♥
Situation - I am a citizen of Belarus. As you know CB does not work with this country. I received a Georgia license specifically to register an account. It was very difficult even with the creation, I wrote to CB support asking them to accept my documents. After 5 dialogues it worked out and my account was approved. I worked for six months and at the beginning of April I received a BAN. The only answer that support can give is that the documents are falsified. But that's not true. Passport and driver's license are original official documents. I made a video where I showed each page of my passport + re-photographed each page of the passport (I have a residence permit + Bulgarian visa and a bunch of stamps when crossing borders.) I made a video with a driver’s license (So that you can see all the watermarks, etc.) I even posted the address police department that gave me my license. I threw off everything I could to prove that everything was official. But I received an answer that their decision is final and they may not answer me further.
What should I do? Has anyone encountered something similar?
This is VERY unfair...
I have never broken the rules or falsified anything... I don’t know what to do...

Hello dear @punker barbie
Maybe you could help me with that situation? My nickname on CB " Ginger__Witch"

P.S. I just still dont understanding - I worked and everything was okay. Why the sudden ban? I can't wrap my head around it... 😢😢😢

Attachments

• 1712674753736.png
    1712674753736.png
    326 bytes · Views: 6
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.